Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messy Messy [I] [M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

Messy Messy [I] [M] Empty
PostSubject: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Xun sighed softly as she stalked down the hallways, her pink and red kimonos dragging along the floor behind her.

She hated coming down into this section of the guests rooms. There was always some mess to clean down here. It made her uncomfortable.

And yet she found herself down here often, surveying the rooms as quickly as she could manage as she beat down her almost violent urge to clean.

Clean enough. Clean enough. Clean enough.

Her mental inspection carried on like this as she glanced into each room.

Clean enough. Clean enough. Horribly messy. Clean enough. Clean en- Wait...

She turned swiftly on her heel and stalked back a few doors, stopping in the doorway of one room. Her lips pressed together and her dark eyes widened in a terrifying mix of anger and horror.

The room was...

A small disgusted noise sounded in the back of her throat.

((Rated M for strong language))
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Within the room Dimi sits slouched over an exposed wall, the panel taken down in a haste to try and find the pipe that has been flooding steam into the room. The young man is covered in sweat and gear grease from his last job, which he had to leave quickly to find the dangerous pipe.

There are black handprints on the walls from where he had been feeling around for the pipe. One of the bedsheets is in a crumpled heap beside him that he's been using to mop up the sweat off his brow, leaving the bed in a messy pile. His sweat-stained tank top is laying overtop the vanity, smudging the mirror. His tools are scattered about the floor around him.

The bulging pipe looks hot and he has on thick, leather gloves to protect his skin from the searing steam and metal. It gets through the material every now and then so he lets out a loud curse and bangs his foot against when it burns his hands.

His bare back, riddled with tensed muscles and streams of sweat is facing the door, so he doesn't see the furious Xun looking in on the mess he's created. Because of this he carelessly wipes some of the sweat off his forehead and wipes it onto the nice carpet beneath him, belching loudly in what he believes is his privacy.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Her painted red lip curled into a disgusted sneer as he belched.

That was quite enough.

"Up. Now. Shirt off the dresser. Fold that sheet before I suffocate you with it. Scrub that carpet before it stains and wipe that dirt off my walls." Her voice was firm and hard, eyes narrowed so far that the red make-up on her lids was on show.

Her red lips pursed as she glared down at the man that dared to dirty up one of her rooms.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Startled by the sudden presence, Dimi jumps and hits his head on the top of the small opening in the wall.

"Shit!" he curses loudly and starts rubbing his head where a knot will most likely form. He turns his neck so he can see who just startled him listens for a moment to the woman throwing orders at him like she's his mother. His eyes narrow and he sneers.

"Christ lady can't you see I'm working here?" he snaps, "If I don't get this pipe fixed this room is gonna be a hell of a lot messier! DAMMIT!" He yells out as the steam burns through his glove again and he starts waving his hand in the air to cool it off.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:34 pm

With a well aimed toss, a closed fan hit the back of the man's head with a surprising force from a woman so small and thin.

"Is that any way to speak in the presence of a lady? We are fine, delicate creatures. Being tainted by such a foul mouth is not on my to-do list of the day."

Her eyes narrowed further. "I see you making mess in my room. Working is hardly a term I would use."

Despite the anger she felt, seeing the steam in the man's face and his obvious anger for him amused her greatly. A smile curled her lips and she lifted a hand in a weak attempt to cover it.

"Clean your mess. Now." She cursed herself internally. Her voice was a lot softer now. Her amusement was evident.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Dimi lets out another loud curse with shock when he feels the fan hit him and he glares back at her.

"For such a fine, delicate lady you sure have the throwing skills of a grown ass man," He sneers, turning back once again to ignore her orders, "Go harass some maids for all I care I'm just doing my fucking job."

He reaches over for his pliers and starts pulling apart the rusted ends of the pipe carefully, sending out streams of steam into the room, creating a sauna. He licks some of the sweat off his upper lip as he works. Some of the wallpaper starts to peel off from the humidity.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:47 pm

"Having the throwing skills of a grown ass man is a necessity with boys such as yourself messing up my rooms."

She stepped forwards slowly, eyeing the mess her room was becoming. This would be more than a simple cleaning job. He was destroying this room with each moment he was here.

The woman bent to pick up her fan, pausing as she stood to his him firmly on the head with it again.

"And I am trying to do mine," she hissed in his ear. "I suggest you clean the mess in this room or I will erase your existence from this Bath house so thoroughly people will believe you disappeared without a trace."

With a slightly raised chin, Xun stood again and moved to take a seat on the bed, resting her clasped hands in her lap. She would sit here until he cleaned this room entirely.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:53 pm

He lets out a grunt when she smacks his head and he shoots her another glare, the right side of his lip twitching with anger. Once again a spray of steam shoots him in the face to remind him he still has work to do.

"This whole fucking room is gonna burst if I don't fix this pipe and if things get messy in the process, well hell that ain't my problem! My problem is gett'in this busted ass pipe fixed before someone loses an eye or an arm or something else important. But if you think you can do the job better than lady, go right ahead~" He grunts out, wiping the sweat off his brow again with the bed sheet.

He offers her a greasy wrench and a sarcastic grin.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:00 pm

Xun's eyes fell to the wrench being offered to her.

She pushed herself to stand and step towards the creature that was more grease and sweat than man. Boy, she corrected, eyeing him in further disgust.

Her fingers curled around the metal, hot from where his hand had gripped it. She lifted it, lip twitching as she felt the grease against her fingers. How disgusting.

After a moment, she held the wrench out above his head and dropped it.

Turning her back the woman pulled a cloth from her obi, taking the time to wipe all the grease from her hand. "Don't waste my time, boy. Finish your job so you can clean this mess."

Once again, she perched at the edge of the bed, folding the dirtied cloth neatly and setting it in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:07 pm

He's able to wince right before the wrench smacks against his skull and it hits his shoulder instead. Dimi lets out a pained grunt and he snatches the wrench up, setting it to the side that isn't close to Xun.

"Are you fucking insane!?" He yells at her, giving her a strong glare, "That coulda busted my head open you crazy bi-" He holds his tongue on the last word because he doesn't want her to whack him with the fan again now that he knows just how messed up she is.

"Watch it lady, I'm not afraid to tussle with a girl if I have to," he snaps, hacking up a loogie and spitting it into the sweat-stained sheet before he goes back to prying at the pipe, filling the room with even more steam. He's sweating harder now and if he were alone he'd debate on getting completely naked to finish his work.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 pm

"I am quite sane. Thank you kindly for your concern."

She didn't try to hide the smirk that curled her lips when his word was left unfinished.

He had some sense, then. Not much, but enough not to insult her too much when she had weapons close at hand.

She shook her head gently at the threat.

So he would fight her if she annoyed him enough? So far he had proven himself less than satisfactory. She wondered how terrible his 'tousling' skills (or perhaps lack thereof) were.

"Every moment you spend talking to me is a moment you could be working on fixing that pipe. I would be quick. If that patch of carpet stains, I'll make sure to stain it with blood before I have it torn up and replaced."
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:21 pm

"Listen lady, maybe if you actually leave the fucking room I can stop talking for long enough to fix the damn thing and then let you do your job of cleaning up this pit," he says in a grunt. His messy hand starts feeling around for the replacement pipe as he continues prying off the remains of the busted one.

Dimi gets the last of the pipe off with a strong tug and it sends steam shooting through the room, scalding one of his naked shoulders. With a high level of concentration he ignores the intense pain and picks up the new pipe, quickly shoving it in place to contain the steam. He picks up the wrench and starts tightening the pipe ends, making sure it won't get busted again for a very long time.

After it's screwed on he sighs and leans back, wiping his brow once more. His shoulder looks raw and is even bleeding a little from the scald, but he pays no mind to it, focusing on catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:27 pm

"It's rather easy to ignore me until you finish your job," she pointed out with an amused smile.

He was just a boy; rising to the smallest comments.

Riling him up was far beyond amusing.

"Though I do suggest, you listen to this. You will clean your mess. It isn't tolerable for anyone bar the guests to leave a mess in this Bath House and I'll have you remember that." Guests messes were...tolerable. They were what gave her a job. Staff messes, however, were not acceptable. She'd murder a member of staff if they left a mess for her to clean up.

She may be a woman but men (pigs was a better term for most 'men') were responsible for their own messes and would damn well clean them up.

Her eyes flickered over the man's form as he began working again. She watched him silently with a fascination that she would never admit.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 pm

The young man gets to his feet and stretches, the bones in his back cracking from the build up of tension in his spine. He smirks at the woman and her comments, sure she has to clean up after guests, but come on they were probably going to trash the place anyway. Is it that hard for her to clean up one more mess? It's her job!

"How about this. I'm going to pack up my tools, put on my shirt, and hell, I'll even take the blanket down to the laundry room for ya if it's so damn hard. But the rest is gonna be your problem lady, I've got a job and that's to fix shit not clean it up. If stuff gets messy in the process, that's not my fault," He starts bending over to pick up his tools and put them in his toolkit, making sure to keep one eye on her in case she finds the wrench again.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Xun arched a brow.

"My previous promise remains, boy. You return this room to the state you found it in or I will set your head on a pike in the middle of the baths for every guest to see."

There was no negotiation here.

He would clean or he would die. It was that simple.

"Cleaning up a corpse would be easier than cleaning up this room," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:42 pm

He laughs sarcastically and looks up at her with a furrowed brow and a smirk,

"You know lady, I don't really think killing me would be legal or good for furthering your career in this damn Bathhouse. So how about I do my job, you do your's and we never speak again, deal?" He walks over to the vanity and pulls on his tank top, mopping the sweat off his face with the front of it. He then walks over to the blanket and rolls it into a messy ball, gracing Xun with a sarcastic smile, as to say 'There. Happy?'.

"The steam should clear out in about ten minutes then it should be good to scrub the walls," He says as he walks toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:47 pm

"Furthering my career in this Bath House is not a necessity, it's an interest I will pursue as long as it is convenient to me."

It had been an escape for the past two years. She had enjoyed it and it had taken her mind off home.

"And trying to hide my crimes would be interesting, too."

An uncharacteristically bright smile curled the woman's lips when the blanket was rolled into a messy ball.

He was playing like that, was he?

She stood and moved towards the door, leaning against it with her arms crossed. She stared at him silently for a few long moments.

"The quicker you clean the room, the quicker you get out of here, boy."
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Dimi pauses and lets out a sarcastic laugh when she tries to block him from the exit.

"Well the goddamn room's not gonna air out if the door's shut lady," he states, his tone is snarky, "That and I don't know jack shit about cleaning rooms so it looks like you're outta luck." He crosses his own arms over his chest and waits for her to move, keeping the smirk on his lips.

He'll play her game, but he won't back down so easily. He knows what her job is and what his is as well, he was about to smear that line to humor some crazy woman with a fan.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm

"Airing out the room can wait until the room is clean."

She didn't budge from her position leant against the door. She wasn't backing down here.

"You better learn fast, boy. Jack shit isn't going to help you get out of this room, is he?" Xun arched a brow at him with a little smirk. She was confident that he would back down first.

A battle of wills.

Which will would break first?
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:19 pm

A small amused smirk couldn't help but place itself on the young man's lips when he hears her comback. It was truly a witty one, but he regains his snide expression just as quickly as he lost it. He could be just as hard toward someone who is in his way, and not even a motherly figure could bring him down. He wasn't raised by parents.

"Looks like that wallpaper's gonna peel then 'cause I'm not cleaning noth'in," he says smartly, dropping the sheet on the ground to show he won't even do the favor he offered before.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:25 pm

"You won't do nothing?"

A double negative.

"You can start on the carpet then. I would hate for it to stain. Carpet's aren't the cheapest things in the world. I wonder how angry the head would be if she found out you were the cause of her having to pay out for a new carpet."

she lifted a hand to look at her nails. Perfectly filed and even. Not one crack or break. Her nails were one thing she enjoyed working on. That and her makeup.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Dimi opens his mouth to throw back a snide comment, but he gets a better idea. He leans down and picks up the blanket he threw on the floor. He then walks back over to the stain on the carpet and he covers it by throwing the blanket over it.

He looks back and smiles at Xun, extending his arm to show how good of a job he's done.

"I did it better than any of your little maids could do," he says and then sits down on the bed, laying back, "Guess I'll just haveta make the most of my situation if I'm gonna be locked in here." He closes his eyes and crosses his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:37 pm

"Did better at what? Creating more of a mess?"

She watched him move over to the bed with a soft sigh.

Of course he was being difficult. Oh well, if he was going to be difficult, she could change her tactics, too.

"Comfortable?" she asked with a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Dimi nodes his head, a smirk on his lips,

"It's like I made a bedroom mixed with a sauna. Damn, maybe I should suggest this to the Manager, she may just promote me~" He arches his back more and then lets out a relaxed sigh.

She could guard that damn door all she pleased, it just means he gets to relax and be bastard all at once.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 pm

"I'm pleased."

Her dark eyes glinted almost dangerously. Now was the time to have some fun.

How much could she make him squirm?

"You can relax further if you wish. Your trousers look rather uncomfortable. Take them off. Have fun with yourself. Don't mind me. It'll be a sight for sore eyes after all this mess in the room."

Now this would be interesting. Would he squirm or take the offer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Messy Messy [I] [M] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messy Messy [I] [M]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 5th floor- Boarding Rooms :: Regular Guest Rooms-
Jump to: