Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-insert inventive title here- [O]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Draconis

Draconis

-insert inventive title here- [O] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:32 am

"Lan Ying.....could you possibly tend to the water lillys please? I can't touch large bodies of water more than rain or a shower because of what type of dragon i am." Draconis murmured, straightening out and quickly drying his wet fingertips, hissing softly at the mild sting.

"And it's be my pleasure to host your preformers here. like i said, i'd rather they not be stressed and injur themselves somehow. It's better for them and me." He chuckled softly while he continued to stroll through the lilly garden, inhaling deeply to take in the scent.

it's probably best that he worked in the gardens with his temper. if he worked in a hot enviroment with lots of shouting, he'd get aggitated far too easily.
Back to top Go down

-insert inventive title here- [O]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 6th floor - Greenhouse/Herbal Preparation :: Skyline Gardens/Green Houses-
Jump to: