Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

[I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk Empty
PostSubject: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:16 am

Xun stood at the edge of the open-air section of the gardens, hands resting lightly on the rails, staring out onto Solo.

The only light around came from the oil lamp resting by her feet.

The dim light illuminated her tiny form. She looked so different from how she usually dressed.

Her form, usually adorned by fancy kimono's, was swathed in a simple, thin white yukata that barely covered the tops of her thighs. If she bent over her backside would be very much visible. Her feet were bare, dirtied slightly from walking through the gardens.

Her hair, also usually styled, flowed down her back like a knotted waterfall, almost brushing the curve of her backside.

Her skin held no trace of the make-up that usually blessed it. Her skin, under the white powder, was actually tanned.

Admin Note: Rated M for sexual themes.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:36 am

From his grand living quarters, Zhuyin could see a lovely view of the garden. He enjoyed the view very much. The garden was a beautiful place, and the people who visited it tended to be that way as well. Dirty people didn't visit the gardens, unless they were one of those maintenance workers. But that was rare.

On this night, Zhuyin had just finished reading as he ate his supper. He had his servant, Vu, take his dishes back down to the kitchen and then stood up to look out of his window.

He didn't notice the figure at first, dismissing her for a statue. That was, until she moved. His eyes glimmered back to her small frame and a grin came to his face.

He couldn't tell the woman was Xun from where he was, but he could tell she was dressed in a less than modest garment.

He morphed into his dragon form and crawled out of his window, down the wall, and approached her slowly. His long, snake like body glowed in the darkness, and his tongue hissed out of his mouth as a sort of warning that he was approaching her.

She would be able to sense the heat radiating off of his body.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:44 am

Xun was so caught up in staring out at Solo that she barely noticed the increasing heat against her back to start with.

She could recognise so many parts of the Solo from here. She missed it. For the first time in a long while she actually missed it. Xun had promised herself that no matter what, she wouldn't let herself miss it. She didn't want to go back.

The woman's brows drew together a little when she realised that there was heat that wasn't coming from the lamp at her feet.

She whipped around, eyes flickering over the dragon in front of her. An Eidolan. Who?

"Good evening," she murmured softly after a moment, slowly returning to the position she had been in, staring out at the city around her.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:51 am

Zhuyin was amused at her initial shock.  He enjoyed seeing that look of fear in a woman's eyes.  But it was short lived, and Xun was right back to her bold self.  

When she again had her back turned to him, Zhuyin changed into his human form and walked up beside her.  

"Good evening Miss Syun." He said in his low and sly voice, staring out at the city as she was.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:55 am

Her eyes flickered up when she caught the sight of a tall person stepping up besides her.

Zhuyin. He was the dragon... She'd remember that.

She took a step back to bow to him. Anyone behind her would have gotten a view of her backside as the short sleeping robes rode up.

After the respectful bow, she returned to standing at his side.

"How has your night been, Master Zhong?"
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:07 am

The smile remained on Zhuyin's lips. He loved how respectful she was. It was endearing and stroked his pride well.

"It's been pleasurable. I've just finished a meal and a few chapters in a good book. How about you? What brings you to the gardens, Xun?" He said, watching her now instead of the city.

His hand reached over and stroked one of the round cheeks on her backside, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:12 am

"My evening's been pleasurable enough, thank you."

Her night had started out well. After retiring from with, she had taken a long hot shower and taken some time to take care of herself. After that she had just laid in bed thinking.

Her thoughts had stopped her from falling into a good sleep and she had decided to take a walk to clear her mind a little.

She'd found herself here, staring out at the beautiful view.

"This is the best view I can get from the bathhouse." She wasn't quite so agile enough to get up onto the roofs to get a better view. "It's nice to spend some time looking out at the world around you."

The woman didn't move when Zhuyin stroked her backside.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:13 am

Zhuyin was pleased that she didn't try to stop his touches.

He enjoyed the way her soft, feminine and smooth skin felt in the palm of his hand, especially such an intimate part of her flesh. He gave one of her cheeks a little squeeze and then a few soft pats.

"The view is nice." He agreed, glancing back out at the city. "But it's even better in my room." He added, the sly smile returning to his face.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:28 am

Her eyes flickered away from the scenery to gaze up at Zhuyin.

"Is it now?"

Her lips curled upwards a little as her eyes slowly returned to the view of Solo.

"Perhaps some time you could show me this wonderful view from your quarters."
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:31 am

It was when she looked back up at him that he realized how pretty she was without all the makeup covering her face.

She had clearly bathed recently, he could smell the cleanliness and soaps.

He let his fingers trace up along her hip and lower back, underneath the short fitting garment she wore.

"Perhaps." He nodded, moving in closer to her.

Even with the spells he used to keep his skin from burning others, his touch was still warmer then most.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:38 am

The woman shivered softly when his warm fingers slid under the thin fabric of her yukata.

His fingers would only meet with bare skin as they explored. Xun wasn't known for wearing clothes as she slept. She had only bothered pulling on a thin layer because she was leaving her quarters.

Her palms rested lightly on his chest, thumbs brushing over his clothed skin idly as she leaned up a little, pressing a soft kiss to his chin.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:46 pm

A purr sounded in Zhuyin's chest as he felt her bare skin against his hand, and her soft lips against his chin.

He wanted those lips to be elsewhere. He imagined Xun bent over in a compromising position, her body ready to please him.

"Perhaps sooner then later." He said in a low and lusty voice.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:20 am

"I'm elated that you're so eager to show me the view of Solo from your chambers."

A little half-smirk curled her lips.

"And I will be delighted to see said view at any time you wish to show me."

Her fingers drew idle patterns on his clothed chest as she leaned up to feather a gentle kiss to the corner of the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:16 pm

A part of Zhuyin wanted to take her up there right now and have his way with her. Another part wanted to stay right here and see what they could get away with in the gardens.

He took her by the shoulder and guided her follow him.

"Walk with me." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:12 am

The woman's lips curled upwards into a half-smile when she was led forwards, pausing for a moment to pick up her oil lamp. Itwas a personal possession of hers and she feared that it could do some damage if left alone.

"Of course, Master Zhong."

Usually as she walked, she would keep her hands tucked in the long sleeves of her kimono. The sleeves of her sleeping robes only reached her mid forearm. Her hands hovered awkwardly in front of her chest for a moment before hanging limply and awkwardly at her sides.

Xun felt so out of place without her long flowing robes.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:38 am

Zhuyin didn't notice her awkwardness. He wasn't the type of person to pick up on people's quirks like that. Xun was attractive to him, and she was compliant. That was all that mattered to the Administrative Manager.

"I will take you up to my room another night." He decided out loud. This night was a pleasant one, the type to spend outdoors. The air was warm, the breeze was light, and the air fresh.

He walked along the designated path, looking for some place that looked like a good one to settle in.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:20 am

The woman bobbed her head in a nod at his decision.

She didn't voice the little stab of disappoint that ran through her.

She'd been looking forwards to spending the night 'looking at the view' on Master Zhong's room.

There were other nights, she supposed. She could be patient.

Xun followed him along the path silently, arms still hanging loosely at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:25 am

Zhuyin liked to deny his lovers sometimes. Keep them coming back to him with things they looked forward to.

Sometimes, as Xun would know from past experiences, he was the type of man that could work to pleasure both himself and his partner.

But on other nights, such as this, he cared only for his own satisfaction. He wanted to feel Xun's lips upon his body.

He found a stone bench along the path, a cage of flowers surrounding the front and back of it. This would work well.

He guided Xun to sit down on the bench beside him and ran his hand over her shoulders and back. He leaned in and pressed a deep kiss to her lips.

"Miss Syun, I want you to kneel before me, right here." He whispered into her ear, brushing his fingers along her lower back.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:48 am

Xun knew all to well that Zhuyin could be a tease. Make women want him then deny them.

She'd heard plenty a whine about it in the showers as the young girls congregated.

Her dark eyes turned over the spot Zhuyin had picked out for them as his hands stroked over her back and shoulders. It was a lovely place. Enclosed. No one would see them from here.

Perhaps there was hope for something interesting happening yet.

Her eyes slid closed as he kissed her, lips moving against his in an eager passion as her hands rested on his shoulders, gripping the heavy fabric of his robes.

The woman couldn't help a soft smile curling her lips at the request.

She leaned forwards to press a quick kiss to his lips again before sliding off the bench.

Her hands caressed his thighs as she lowered herself to her knees between his legs, looking up at him through her thick lashes as she laid her head against his thigh.

She was all too aware that he could see down the front of her loosely tied sleeping robes and that, knelt like this, her backside was on show to anyone that ventured too close.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 am

Seeing Xun on her knees, her body covered but still exposed, submissively looking up at him... Zhuyin felt the warmth in his stomach stir.

She was a lovely creature, and tonight she was his.

He feathered his fingers through her hair with one hand, his other adjusting his belt. He shifted his robes and pulled out his all ready hardening member, fully expecting Xun to know what to do.

She wasn't some innocent virgin, that much was for certain. Zhuyin was eager to see what sort of oral skills she possessed.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Xun wasn't an innocent virgin. She had long since passed the stage where she could have held that title proudly.

But it had been a long while since she had performed an act of pleasure on a man like this.

Sex itself was an instinctual thing. It was something that she didn't need a lot of practise in to be good at. She had done well enough as Zhuyin's partner with her many years of abstinence.

This, though, was different. pleasuring a man like this was something that required a learned technique to be good at. It was something that she hadn't practised in a long time. Something that she didn't have a technique for.

Xun's 'skills' or lack thereof with oral would be shaky at best. She just hoped that over time she would pick up a technique that would please the man.

With a soft intake of air, the woman leaned forwards. Her tongue stroked up the underside of his arousal slowly as her slate grey eyes met with his.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Her shyness was cute. Zhuyin hadn't been expecting that.

He reached his hand down to run his fingers through her hair, trying to comfort and coax her.

So perhaps Xun wasn't as confident in this area of sex.

Zhuyin was more than happy to help her gain that confidence.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Xun wasn't confident in this area. This was something that she would need to practise.

It was something that she hoped Zhuyin would help her practise. She wanted to learn how to pleasure him like this; learn the things that made Zhuyin writhe and moan and cry out in pleasure.

Her lips parted, wrapping around the head of his member, sucking gently.

Her eyes turned up to him again, questioning.

She needed guidance. She needed him to tell her what to do to bring him pleasure. Xun was not embarrassed about admitting that she needed help and she was completely comfortable with talking about experiences to help with pleasure in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk   [I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[I][M] Au Natural Midnight Walk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 6th floor - Greenhouse/Herbal Preparation :: Skyline Gardens/Green Houses-
Jump to: