Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[I] Celebration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:17 pm

The woman strolled forwards slowly, her bare feet coming down on the cool flooring in a steady rhythm.

For the first time in a long time, she wore her hair down around her shoulders. Even more unusual than her choice of style was the condition of her hair. It was sleek and smooth, a shiny brown that cascaded over her shoulders in gentle waves, cut neatly at the middle of her back.

Xun's tongue ran over her painted lips as she strolled up to the bar.

"Choujiu, please," the woman murmured softly, her grey eyes turning up to meet the bartender's gaze.

Tonight was a night for celebration.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Jun wasn't feeling his best.

It had been a long time since he'd seen Lyra. He was still worried about her. He wanted to protect her and keep her safe from Zhuyin, but there was no way he could. The only thing he could do was be by her side 24/7, and that was impossible. So he felt helpless.

It had been a while since he'd done much of anything social.

He worked, he ate, he slept, and then he did it all over again.

What a rut he'd gotten into.

He poured the woman a drink before getting a good look at her. At first he didn't recognize the Head Room Inspector. But once he did, his eyes widened.

"Miss Syun, your hair!" He exclaimed on impulse.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:13 pm

The woman chuckled softly at the shocked exclamation.

This was not the first time she'd heard that today. All day she had heard "Look at your hair. Its so pretty. Wow, Miss Syun. It's beautiful."

Xun hadn't thought that her hair could make such a huge difference in her appearance.

"I decided it was time for a change," she replied with a little smile.

Her three years of mourning were over.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 pm

Jun cleared his throat.

He felt embarrassed for his outburst. Normally he was much more suave and charismatic than that. He flashed her his trademark smile, the charming one, and as always, he didn't show his teeth.

"Well, if you don't mind me saying, you look fantastic." He nodded.

"What brings you to the bar?" He asked, being social as usual.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:25 pm

The woman smiled.

"Thank you." That wasn't the first compliment she had had today. Thanking people for those compliments had become second nature now.

"Celebrating change."

The woman lifted her glass, taking a small sip of the milky white alcohol.

Today she had changed. She'd finally officially finished her mourning period. It was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Jun tried not to let jealousy get into his head, but for a moment he wondered what it would be like to be in Xun's position.

High job status, wealthy, and having something worth celebrating for. What a life.

"Well congratulations." He said genuinely.

It made more sense for him to be happy for her than to be bitter over envy.

He heard so many sad stories as a bartender, he welcomed all good news heartily.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:40 pm

The woman smiled.

"Thank you," she repeated without really realising.

It had been ingrained into her to thank people for their compliments and praise.

The woman's hand slipped under her obi, pulling out a small drawstring purse. She pulled it open, flicking through the notes within the pack until she found what she was looking for.

She placed the note down on the counter before lifting her cup again, taking another small sip.

She'd savour this. It was rare she let herself drink such fine alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:02 am

Jun was feeling so off of his game, wrapped up in his own thoughts.

"Have anyone to celebrate with?" He wondered out loud. It was rare that people did things alone, unless if they were a loner type such as China or Akan. And even those two had each other.

Was Xun a loner type? Jun had no idea. He didn't know much aside from the woman other then that she was important in the bathhouse.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 am

The woman shook her head.

"Just my own company tonight." Unless Zhuyin walked into the bar at this very moment, she'd be drinking alone. And even then, she doubted the man would sit and drink with her.

So, she would be drinking alone. Celebrating the end of her mourning period by herself.

In the same way she had started it, she thought darkly as she took another sip.

Not much of a cheerful thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[I] Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Re: [I] Celebration   [I] Celebration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[I] Celebration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 4th floor - Dining Level :: Restaurant Dining Rooms-
Jump to: