Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] Empty
PostSubject: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:02 pm

"Fucking christ.." Coal mumbles as he enters the Grand Theater.

He hated how messy it got after performances, and of course, it was always his job to clean in here after them. He'd been working at the bathhouse for a while and this room had always taken him the longest to clean. Though, if he was lucky he could sometimes see the performers in revealing outfits walking by.

Deciding the faster he gets done the faster he'll get his off time, he starts pulling the cleaning supplies lazily towards the center of the stage, the rest of his body materializing into smoke other than his hand pulling the bin. Both of his disconnected hands latch on to a broom and start to sweep the large stage, while the rest of his body turns from an ashy grey to a solid figure on the other side. Deflated, he lays down in the corner of the stage and watches his hands sweep.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Kiki sat at the bar, twirling a cocktail around in her hand with her other hand resting on her cheek. Her tail moved from side to side, but not in the air as she watched the faucet water drip into the sink. Even though she had been here quite a while, she only knew about four people and that bummed her out so much to the point of drinking.

Her ears perked up and she watched Coal sweep away the remainders of the show she had missed by a second. She continued to watch as his hands detached from his body and as he sat down. She eyed her drink, and took a large gulp of it.
Wallowing in the sadness of her own excluded self was a shitty way of spending the evening. She thought about talking to Coal, and decided against it because she didn't want anyone else to witness her mood. As she finished this thought her drink managed to tip over and she thought, "Maybe I'll end up having a conversation anyways."
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Coals eyes flicker open at the sound of a clattering drink, he hadn't even noticed someone in here. He pushes himself up with a gust of smoke, for he was lacking hands at the moment, and looks back at what he's missing doing the work. They were roughly half way done sweeping.

He turns his glance to the person at the bar.

Oh, a woman at the bar.

He rubs his hands together and tries to make his hair look less messy than it usually is. He decides he'll put off his work for now.. No harm in a little chat. And with that, his hands fly back to him in a gust of grey and they're attached to his body once more. He tightens his small pony tail while hopping off the stage and swaggering over to the unknowing woman, and as her appearance becomes clearer he likes what he sees. But then again... Doesn't he always?

"I got that." He smiles at her but his eyes tell a different story. He leans down to pick up the broken shards of glass, he cups them in one hand, and before anyone realizes its turned back to smoke. His hand materializes over the trashcan over by the stage and drops them in, and appears no less than 2 seconds later back on him.

"Had a little too much to drink, lovely?" He asks her oh so innocently.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:45 pm

She eyes the figure approaching her, and she didn't mind what she saw either. A voice in her said not do anything, but another was just telling her, "But Kiki, you're so lonely and god when was the last time you had some action?"
This is why she shouldn't drink. She inhaled deeply and told herself she will not make any mistakes tonight.

"I duno what you're talkin bout, pretty boy." She responded, her voice slurred slightly with a lot of sarcasm.

After finishing this sentence she realized she's a lot more drunk than she had realized. She quickly formed a plan, since she couldn't run for it she'd just get him drunk too and maybe he'd be too slow to outmaneuver her awesome cat-like self.

She grabbed a new glass and poured herself some, "You want any?"
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Coal raised his brows, not because of the reaction, he got that a lot, but he had thought she was more sober than this. The moment she opened her mouth he knew that she was definitely wasted judging by how her voice slurred. But before he could go any farther with his thoughts he was offered a drink and.. How could he resist?

He skipped out on his cleaning duties all the time, you just had to be careful about it. Though sometimes it was hard with the manic personality of the head maid.. Always obsessed with getting things perfectly clean. But how could he turn a pretty woman down? Now that, even more so than cleaning, had never been his strong point.

"Would you mind the company?" He asks politely. Though he was a whore and didn't have much respect for anyone speaking from his actions he damn sure acted like it.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 pm

"Eh, I've talked to four people in this whole building total so having some company wouldn't mind," She responded while taking a new glass for Coal.

"So whats yur name? Mine's Kiki." She filled the cup with Scotch and handed it to him.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad talking to him", she thought, "I mean, Dim Sum was alright so maybe Coal is the same."
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 pm

"Are you new?" He questions, he figures she ought to be because he hasn't seen her around before now.. He thought she was just a mere guest, out past the show time. It hadn't been necessarily early in the day and he occasionally saw people remaining at the bar as he came in to clean.

"Nice to meet you Kiki, I'm Coal." He says with a slight ring to his voice. He gives her a smile then takes a drink of his scotch. You could tell just by looking at him he drank more than others, the way he took the liquor down so easily.

He looked the woman over once more; She was pretty, he thought.

Last edited by Coall Jagger on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:58 pm

"Nah, I've been here a lil bit, but I'm usually up in the gardns. I'ma herbal prepper...preparer... are those even fuckin words..." She trailed off, looking off to the side.
She turned back to face him and asked, "Is it sad that I only have one friend here and she's an eighteen year old monkey girl? I mean she's freakin adorable but like... I'm forty, man."

She stared at him with almost an eagerness to know what this total stranger thought of her. Which, Kiki pondered, was even weird for her to think about a man. It must be something about him, she kept thinking, but what?
The hair? No, mullets are weird. The goatee? No it's like kissing a hairy armpit. She kept thinking about it and came to the conclusion it probably had something to do with his personality, and she'd like to find out what.
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Ah, she was this kind of drunk, he figured it would surface soon enough. Some woman couldn't resist asking men to judge them based on a few things they've said about themselves within the time you've met them. Though, he was used to it. The only thing that came to a shock to him was that she was... Forty?

"It's not weird, the bathhouse has a wide range in age." He takes another drink. "As long as you don't mind hanging out with them.. You seem pretty interesting, though" He says, smiling in her direction.

Oh how the years have gotten to him. Already 68 and nothing has changed since he was 40. He acts the same, talks the same, the only thing he'd say he was better at was pleasing women. He still hits on people who are 28 years younger than him. He wonders if it'll be like this 10 years from now, 20? He'll surely have set an age limit then..

This is all that life was for him anymore.

Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 pm

"Sorry I probably sound needy, I'm usually nothing like this. In fact I can't believe I'm asking you."she responds, she says in a way that sounds like she just drank 3 week old milk.
 In fact, if she had been sober she would have never asked a man for his opinion. God forbid, everyone knows that a man will only tell you lies to get into your pants. All men are pigs.
But she wasn't sober, and here she was showing emotions in front of him, she could feel the shame already.
She looked at him, her pupils dilated and her cheeks flushed from a mixture of anger and sadness. Her overall image could easily be confused for flirtation, her eyelids batting, but it was rather the toll alcohol was taking on her. Her usual scorn shown towards men, gone.
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 pm

"Oh.." His smile doesn't falter through her insult, he's used to them. "Well, give me a chance, I'm not that bad of company." His voice has a flirty ring to it, one that didn't show often unless he was talking to woman he was planning to sleep with.. Which was most. He lifts his glass and takes a drink, and by the time he sets it down its already empty. He can handle his liquor, it took him at least two cups to get even buzzed.

When a woman told him she was lesbian he respectfully backed off. He knows that was something that couldn't be changed by one man, or any man for that matter. When he was young and ignorant of the world he would sure try but now he's learned his lesson. It was no major loss to him, there were other women in the world and there was no point in wanting what he couldn't have.

There were ups and downs to his life, both sides were filled with some sort of regret. But again, once you've left something you can't go back. Because once you leave something its gone forever and there was no way you could have it anymore. However badly Coal wanted it now, he could never go back, he had made his choice. And he'd made resolution with that.

Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 pm

She took another sip from her drink then pushed it to the side. She knew her limits and she was one beer away from completely losing sense of reality.

"So, Coal, tell me about your life here, I guess," she continued, " I haven't had small talk in so long so excuse me if i'm a bit faulty."

After asking this question, she thought about what her response would be if he asked the same one. What would she say?
I tricked my girlfriend into thinking I was a dude and then she dumped me and I haven't heard from her since.
Absolutely not. Coal might pity her and the last thing she wanted was to be thought less of by him. She'd just tell him the vaguest answer she could possibly think of as a response.
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Coal refills his small glass about half way, the ice still hadn't melted yet so he didn't worry about replacing that. He takes a drink and leans against the counter, his arm resting on it. He could feel the effects of the alcohol kicking in and he knows this will be the last drink he takes, at least for a while. The worst thing someone could do in his opinion is having sex totally wasted, sex isn't meant to be sloppy. Its an art.

"I'm flattered you ask, doll." His voice has the ever lingering flirty ring to it. He begins to think. Well, he sleeps with a lot of women and still has feelings for the mother of his children, both which he hadn't seen in a very long time. He works as a janitor in a bath house and doesn't get paid much, spends all his money on booze, and rarely stays the night at his own place.

What a life.

"Its a nice city, has got nicer bars than I've seen around. I moved here years ago and I was jumping jobs for a while but I found this place and its good, I get paid better than I would anywhere else being a janitor, I guess." He says with a small chuckle. He tries not to say too much about himself, whenever he gets asked this its normally by women who have no idea who he is so he can say whatever he pleases to impress them but.. This is a different case and its caught him a bit off guard.

"Tell me about yours though, I can assure you your life is much more interesting than mine, pretty women like yourself have always got a story or two.." He looks at her, his eyes calm.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:18 pm

"Well, I mean not really. I've lived around the same area most of my life with the same person. I worked at a ramen shop, so trust me I get what you mean when you say this is the best pay out of the options."
As she finished her response, Kiki actually looked at Coal. He was fairly muscular an--is that a small patch of chest hair poking out the top of his shirt? Kiki gulped, and looked down at the glass.

Shit. Shit. Shit. He's hot. Shit. No. Kiki you're better than this. Fuck.

She took another drink of the scotch.

No you're not, you haven't gotten laid for months now and you're getting sick of being crammed up in that goddamn treehouse with just your own fingers. That's not the life that Kiki Ikaro lives.

She shook her head slightly to show the grace of her hair, the golden orange strands being moved out of her face and her eyes, dilated, and her face, flushed, were being displayed. She slowly moved her right elbow closer to him, with her drink in her left hand her tail bristled up. She took another small sip of the scotch, as she made sure a small bead of alcohol rolled onto her lips. She then lifted her right hand and slowly traced her finger along her own lip before licking the very tip of her finger.
She could feel her drunkenness in her thighs as she brushed her hair back with her left hand and slowly blinked her slanted cat-like shaped eyes, outlined with a thin line of eyeliner and gold dust. And after one more blink, a slight eyebrow twitch. An obvious sign she was expecting him to continue what she'd initiated.
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:38 pm

When Kiki actually makes eye contact with Coal he realizes how pretty of a woman she is. He casually finishes the rest of his glass the same time Kiki takes a drink of hers, downing it in no time. Years of experience and a liver thats almost destroyed can do that to you. He sets down his glass onto the counter and moves his cold fingers to her elbow that was shifted towards him, slowly tracing up her arm and to her hot neck, his fingers barely touching her at all.

Coal never missed queues, hes had enough experience to spot out whether a womans interested or not just by the way they look at him. He didn't think she was interested in him earlier but he definitely notices the signs now, maybe its because shes gotten a good look at him. Suddenly he's thankful no ones in the room to see this.

He stands up and moves closer to her, bending down a bit so that his mouth is next to her ear. His lips graze over them.

"Men like me don't know how to control themselves when women like you look at them that way, don't you know that?" He murmurs with a smirk across his lips, his thumb traces her neck lightly. He gives her time to respond, not wanting to come onto her when she had no such intentions in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:01 pm

As his hand touched her neck she inhaled deeply as her entire body was overtaken by chills, and then a roaring purr. When he whispers into her ear she leans her back into the chair and her hips inch closer to him. She could feel her body begging for his attention.
She wasn't thinking anymore this was purely instinct.
I hope there's no rules against fucking coworkers, was her last thought before she moved her hands to reach for his ribs. Her fingertips slowly crawled to his waist, and her foot reached around to touch the back of his knee.
She moved her head so that the corner of her eye was looking up at Coal, "Oops," she responded flirtatiously while returning the smirk.
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Coal couldn't help but smirk when he felt her tense against his hand, her purr reaching his ears. Happy he wasn't mistaken his free hand moves down to her thigh, stroking it lightly before moving to her inner thigh and squeezing. Theres alcohol on his breath thats hot against the side of her face, he kisses her lightly on the ear before his lips move to meet hers.

You can tell how much Coals done this sort of thing, hes been a good kisser since his teens and skillful enough with his tongue so that he can tie cherry stems in a knot in his mouth. He can taste the scotch on her lips as they mingle together. He slides his tongue in and twists it with hers.

His hand that was resting on her neck lingers for a bit before moving down her chest and to her rear. He strokes her tail once or twice before lifting her up a bit, with support from the hand on her thigh, and squeezes her ass. Someone weaker than Coal might not be able to do this but hes had his fair share of experience.

Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Coal's skill took Kiki by surprise and she could practically feel herself melt into his hands. Her hands moved up from his waist to his shoulders as she forced him to come closer to her. She pressed her boobs up against his chest and moaned into his mouth as his hands roamed.

Kiki tried to kiss back with the same level of experience, but it was honestly overwhelming. She kept kissing and slowly ran her fingers down to his crotch, running her fingers along the bulge and occasionally fiddling with the zipper. Wondering if they were actually going to fuck on the bar of the place they both worked at.

She didn't think about that for long because she needed to focus and enjoy what was happening. She bit the bottom of his lip and tugged it lightly before pressing herself onto him more while moving her fingers up to the hem of his pants and pulling lightly and letting out a short, powerful purr.
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Coal didn't think Kiki was this kind of girl when he met her but now he realizes just how wrong he was. Shes definitely more ambitious than some of the other women hes been with and its oddly refreshing. The situation is also different because.. Well they're at work. He doesn't care enough to peer at the door, if someone saw them they probably wouldn't be surprised if they knew it was him.

He moves his hands so they're under her thighs and urges her to wrap her legs around him. He figures they should find somewhere a bit more private when she starts tugging on the hem of his pants.. But damn the staff housing is so far. He twists her chair around so her back is facing the majority of the room and opens his eyes a bit to peer around the room for somewhere private.

He supposes they could go into one of the private rooms reserved for groups.. That sounded like their best option. He breaks the friction between their lips and kisses down her neck, sucking and biting to the point where it leaves a light red mark.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:57 am

Although she wasn't thinking about anything else, Kiki definitely had sex on her mind and where to have it. She'd realized it wasn't a good idea to stay here.
Kiki stood up from the chair, trying to maintain balance even though standing up had proven she was a lot drunker than she thought. She faced Coal, wrapped her arms around his neck, and began to nibble and suck on his neck while on the tip of her toes.
She began to wrap her legs around him waiting to be picked up by him and taken to wherever he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Coall Jagger

Coall Jagger

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Coal raises his eyebrows as Kiki lifts herself from the chair, he didn't think it was weird though since he was drunk. When she starts wrapping her legs around him he grabs her under both thighs and lifts her up. He meets her lips when shes at the same level as him with a smirk, moving one of his hands up her thigh to grab her ass.

He opens his eyes so he can weave his way between tables and chairs set up before the stage to watch performances, heading for a room in the far corner of the room with a fake plant next to it. When he reaches the door he strengthens his grip on her and twists the doorknob with one hand, luckily its unlocked. He opens the door and goes inside, shutting it behind him without looking and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Kiki Ikaro

Kiki Ikaro

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Kiki keeps herself pressed close to Coal's body, running her fingers through his hair as they kissed. Kiki pays no attention to anything going on around her and focused on her tongue and where Coal's hands where moving to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]   A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Dent in a Large Mess [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 3rd Floor - Entertainment Level :: Grand Theatre-
Jump to: