Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hide Your Secrets [I][M]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hakim Jarrah

Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:21 pm

"You do," Hakim agreed.

His fist loosened up and the coins spilled onto the cushions. He'd pick them up later. He'd keep Daruka too occupied to think about reclaiming them.

That gold was his.

"I'm very tempted to submit to it," he purred softly, his hand returning to the man's stomach, stroking over the pale skin gently.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Daruka smiles very wide, like an excited adolescent living out one of his most innermost fantasies. He would be much better about hiding it if he weren't so taken over by the devil's drink.

"It's good to submit... By submitting yourself to my desires your reward is not only in gold, but the company of myself... Which is quite rare for most I hope you know~" he speaks out playfully, not trying to be as vain as he sounds.

His curious hands trace up back over Hakim's warm face and touch his lips, longing to taste them.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Hakim's lips curled upwards.

He couldn't find it in him to be sarcastic. He wanted exactly what Daruka had said. He wanted the man's favour.

What could be better than gaining the attention of the one man who could make his dream a reality? Daruka was the one person who could make him a performer.

Hak's lips parted around the finger tracing them, drawing the man's finger into his mouth to suck it gently, tongue laving over his fingertip slowly.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm

The performer shivers softly all over when he feels the warmth of Hakim's mouth around his fingertip and he releases a slow breath of approval out of his mouth. His red eyes flicker open, like two blood red moons in a clear white sky.

"Your eagerness arouses my interest in you~" he purrs into Hakim's ear before giving it a small bite.

"Tell me a lie Hakim," he whispers, slipping his finger out of his mouth to trace over his lower lip and down over his throat.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:50 pm

His eagerness was all for his own gain.

Anything he did to make the man like him was just another box ticked in his quest towards becoming a performer himself.

Hakim gave a soft, husky chuckle as he nipped gently at the man's fingertip when it pressed against his lip again.

"What lies do you want to hear?"

His fingers slid under the tie keeping Daruka's robes together.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:59 pm

"The ones I can imagine are the truth~ I've found the lies are more fun when you at least know they are lies," he speaks with a smile pursed on his plump lips, "So tell me a lie that will make this night unforgettable... If you think you can handle that~"

Daruka's body arches up slightly to aid Hakim in undressing him, his knees bending up very slightly in anticipation. He weaves his fingers through the young man's dreads, feeling their volume, the soot collected in them, his calloused filth is attractive, off limits, dangerous almost.

He can't get enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:19 pm

The general lies people wanted.

Ones that Hakim had uttered a hundred times before and most likely would utter a hundred times again.

Whispered words of affection; telling his bed partners that they were beautiful. That he wanted nothing more than to stay here with them. That they completed his night just by being there.

The sickening shit that people seemed to love.

He crooned the lies in Daruka's ear as he loosened the ties of the man's robe and parted the material, letting it slide off his body and pool around him.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:30 pm

The lies filled Daruka's ears like sweet golden honey laced with sickening poison, but he is able to shut out the bitter end of it since he knows of its presence.

The sweet nothings are precious, savory to the drunken ear adorned with glinting golden accessories. The performer's hands palm flat against his company's firm stomach tracing the grooves of it as very small gasps sound from Daruka's lips to flood Hakim's ears and only his.

"Look at me in my nakedness..." he whispers out a command, "Lie to me about how much you lust for it~"
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 pm

Lie he did.

Hakim had become so accustomed to spewing these little lies about peoples bodies that he spilled them without flaw or hesitation.

His rough hands stroked up Daruka's sides, mapping out the soft curves of his body.

His fingers pinched at the man's nipples, twisting them in his grip as he leaned down to take his throat between his teeth. So easily he could bite down; leave a mark Daruka couldn't cover, bruise him painful, even make him bleed.

Hakim had power here.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:47 pm

The young performer's body twists slowly with arousal as Hakim pours lies over his nakedness, engulfing him in a feeling of sticky sweet desire. And the steady touches and strokes aid to this too need, making the plump organ nestled between his thighs warm with arousal.

When he feels Hakim's teeth against the flesh of his neck however, he lets out a surly drunken laugh and pushes Hakim's face away from his neck with ease, just enough to make eye contact with the young man.

"No biting tonight I have a performance..." but he trails off, his brow furrowing and his eyes filling with what appears to be a mixture of hurt and anger, though these emotions are less apparent on his face. He's had to say this line many times to his lovers, no biting, no hickies, no rope burns, no bruises... But those are the things he wants. He wants his flawless white skin riddled in marks, like burns and scratches on parchment. He wants a novel written on his flesh by the ink of this young man's canines.

"...I retract that statement," he whispers, his expression now that of someone who's completely entranced, "Damage me."
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Hakim's lips pursed when he was pushed away from the man's throat.

His frown deepened at the order. No biting. That wasn't something he'd adhere to. Hakim enjoyed leaving marks too much.

He'd become notorious for it. The people he slept with supported numerous marks by the end of the night. It was always possible to tell who Hakim's bitch was at that moment just by who down in the basement sported marks on their throat.

A smirk did come to his lips when Daruka decided differently.

"I would have anyway," he purred, leaning down to sink his teeth into the soft skin of his throat as his hands gripped the man's creamy thighs.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Daruka chuckles lightly at Hakim's words, not truly taking them to heart, but he plays along very willingly. When he feels the sharp sting of Hakim's pearly whites against his throat the performer releases a melodic moan that rings against the other man's ears. The pain is intoxicating, addictive in its raw, sharp form that damages the skin and leaves pin prick bruises.

Daruka twists steadily with bliss, moving his soft, pampered fingers up and down Hakim's back, tracing his nails along, feeling soot collect beneath them. Stained by the dirty fellow, he likes that thought. Or at least he does in this moment.

"Don't be shy about it~" he whispers out though Hakim is doing a very good job at his biting, Daruka just wants to push him that extra mile, make these marks last a little bit longer, sink in a little bit deeper. He's been aquatinted with such passionate acts before, but he wants it on a level that will make him regret this later when he can think clearly.

His naked body grinds beneath Hakim slowly, but deeply, his hardening sex pressed against his current lovers toned body like a magnet.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am

His teeth sank into the man's flesh again and again, leaving behind marks of varying degrees of severity, from little pink indents to marks so deep that they wept pricks of blood.

Hakim's hands slid over the man's body before gripping his thighs again, sliding them around his hips.

He pressed his barely concealed crotch against Daruka's.

The gentle touch of the man's fingers and the small movements of his body against his own were addicting touches. He loved the feel of a body desperate for pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide Your Secrets [I][M]   Hide Your Secrets [I][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide Your Secrets [I][M]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 5th floor- Boarding Rooms :: Regular Guest Rooms-
Jump to: