Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-insert inventive title here- [O]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draconis

Draconis

-insert inventive title here- [O] Empty
PostSubject: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Draconis was busy tending to the gardens out on the terrace, working with the plants that preferred dryer and warm conditions. he was simply working at dead heading and getting rid of dead leaves while also pruning a few bits and pieces to turn into herbal bath pouches or tea or medicine for later.

when he started working, he goes into his own world. making plans for what to do with the plants, wondering if there was something new he could try and thinking of how he would do it.

his mind was racing on and on as he went about his work, enjoying the sunlight and puffing on his pipe as he did so, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his scales
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:24 pm

With colorful strides the slender, graceful young man makes his way across the grassy gardens with big, bright eyes. He's only been up there a few times due to his busy work schedule, but when he gets the opportunity he adores the beautiful scenery.

Making his way toward one of the more secluded areas, Daruka spies the worker, the golden dragon. His eyes seem to sparkle at the sight of the golden scales glinting against the warm light of the sun.

"Excuse me," he coos, making his way over to the man, pulling his loose robs over his once exposed shoulder, "Would you happen to know where the red lilies are?"
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 pm

Dranois's tail twitched when he heard the voice and stood up. he turned and looked at the new comer, puffing on his pipe for a moment before flicking his head to the side to gesture him to follow.

"this way." he murmured, not really being the kind of person to speak a lot. He actually needed to tend to the lillies....he'd doneenough in the terrace for now. lillies are delicate and need constant care.

he looked over at Daruka again and bowed his head slightly.

"My name is Draconis.....and yours would be?" he asked ,trying not to sound rude
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:35 pm

"Daruka," he replies lightly, words escaping delicately through lips once painted, but now smudged against skin, "I'm a performer here, top actually. I'm a little surprised you don't recognize me." He speaks this without sounding offended because he truly isn't, just a little confused.

He's grown accustom to workers of the Bathhouse being able to identify him right off the bat so it is a mild surprise when they don't. Regardless, the young performer follows the dragon to their destination with a light quality about his stride, Red Lilies are his favorite and he wonders if he can bring some back to his lodging.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:41 pm

"My focus is entierly dedicated to my workers, my patients, and the gardens...i'm sorry i haven't heard of you before. I may have in passing convorsation....but my focus is usually on formulas." he murmured softly, tail swishing behind him softly as he walked, taking the other over to the lilly gardens.

in the lilly gardens was every kind of lilly you could imagine, from tiny and delicate Lilly of the Valley to great giant lillies and water lillies.

each one was in bloom due to magic runes guiding the flora into flowering almost continuously during peak months so there was pleanty to use for decoration of herbal purpouses.

"which red lilly would you like to see?" he asked softly, tying back his long hair. it had been loose before as he quite simply rolled out of bed and went straight to work after a tea, a quiet smoke, a flick through his notes, and getting dressed
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:46 pm

"It's quite alright," Daruka replies in a light voice, "I'd be vain to think everyone here has heard of me~" He smiles warmly up at Drake and offers him a small nod of understanding.

But his gaze is soon swept away by the bountiful sea of lilies, making his red eyes sparkle with pure, unblemished awe. He walks forward, feet bare, into the center of the garden, the lilies surrounding him like a field of beauty. He turns back to look at Draconis with big, sparkling eyes.

"All of them," he replies with a widening grin.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Draconis smiled softly and nodded. "then feel free to wander...we have pleanty dotted about." he murmured, looking around the garden, going over to a plant that had deep red, like a claret, lillies growing, insects buzzing about and doing there work.

"if there is any that take yoru fancy and you wish to tkae, let me know and i'll see if we can sacrifice a few flowers. it's not quite the peak of the year yet...so some aren't as vital as others." he mumbled, thumb stroking delicately over a petal before smiling a twitch
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Daruka strides gracefully over to the dragon Eidolon and stands beside him, eyes gazing over the beautiful lilies, bathed in his favorite color.

"When is the peak of their season?" he questions with a light note about his tone, his dazzled eyes glued to the flower before him. He shakes himself out of his trance, just slightly and looks down at Draconis,

"Thank you for the offer by the way... Thank you very much," he bows, the shoulder of his rob slipping off until he pulls it back on. His long hair has been pulled back into a loose bun for this occasion, letting him see the flowers more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:01 pm

Draconis bowed his head back in response.

"they're always in peak..but i meant the Bath house. we're gettign close to peak season...when it gets busy, we need every plant possible." he murmured, pulling out a small knife for cutting the stems and leaves of plants and cut the flower head off and offered it silently to the other, seeing how entranced he was by the flower
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Daruka nods his head in understanding, a strand of his long hair falling to rest on his shoulder. With large eyes he looks down at the offering and takes it as gently as possible from Draconis' hands, reaching out to stroke one delicate petal with the tip of his finger.

"Thank you," he whispers, not taking his eyes off the flower, "...It's so sad you have to kill something so beautiful in order to keep it." His eyes sadden as he traces his finger over the clipped end of the stem, his lips as rosy and soft as the petals of the flower.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:21 pm

"keep it in water and it won't die." he murmured, turnign to look at the runes beginning to work on the flower's old stem, watching as a fresh flower took over and bloomed.

"the runes put in the greenhouses and gardens keep the flowers relativly healthy, but we still need to work to keep things at their best conditions." he explained, ears tilting slightly as a bird chirruped in the distance. "but yes...there are other flowers about that may take your fancy. do you wish to go for a walk?" he asked softly, sparking up his pipe again once more and puffing on it gently
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 pm

Very gentle Daruka tucks the delicate flower behind his ear so it accents his face and hair. He nods and hums in understanding to Darconis' instructions, standing a little bit closer to him so they may walk together.

"I'd be delighted~" he responds, clasping his hands together and entwining his fingers, his deep red rob slipping off his shoulder once again, but this time he barely notices it.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:41 pm

Draconis snickered silently and pulled up the other's robe for him gently before guiding the other deeper into the gardens and all sorts of creatures began appearing as the pair walked by, facinated by the stranger and comfortable around Drake considering how much time he spent in the gardens.

"The lillies have to be the highest amount of maintenance...they're so delicate." he murmured, looking at the ones hanging down, the ones growing in the crooks of tree branches, and some growing in the ponds with a small smile, already knowing how each could be used in healing or herbal bath salts
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Daruka blushes slightly when Drake pulls up the edge of his rob and he offers him a little bow in thanks. His big eyes are quick to look around the garden as they walk together, smiling at the creatures and the plants, admiring the beauty and coveting how wonderful the dragon's work must be.

"Are they your favorite plants to work with?" He questions softly, wanting to reach out and touch each of the beautiful flowers, but knowing he doesn't want to taint them with his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Drake smiled softly and nodded. "I do enjoy working here. the different scents work together and have a calming effect. i bring my patients here for treatments as the soothing effects help to calm them and put them at ease while i give them either medecine or various forms of treatment. it's also plesant to have tea here." he murmured, not quite used to speaking in paragraphs, and his voice became croaky and gravelly half way through.

he coughed to clear his throat and flicked his fringe out of his eyes while his tail swayed a little, idly pulling off a dead leafe from a calla lilly
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

"Tea actually sounds lovely," Daruka speaks in a soft, calm voice, his hands still clasped together in a polite fashion.

"No wonder I always hear the other performers raving about how calming the gardens are~" he speaks with a smile, giving Drake a friendly wink as they walk along. He inhales in a wind of fragrances that spread throughout the peaceful landscape.

The young performer wishes he could have been a garden worker instead.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Drake smiled a little and bowed his head.

£this isn't without hard work. with so few staff here, the work load is intense. we're often lugging around large amounts of soil and fertalisers and more often than not, dirty. we still get our injuries as well." he murmured. "which is where i come in. I'm not sure if there's other healers here." he mumbled, looking up at the sky now, pointing out a tiny red lilly that was almost blood red.
Back to top Go down
LanYing

LanYing

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:43 am

Lan Ying was busy tending the lilies, not far from where Draconis and Daruka are standing. She was sneaking a moment to relax which caused her to let out a small "ah!" in surprise when she noticed her superior walking near there. She snapped up straight and quickly went on with her work.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Daruka nods his head in understanding to Drake's words, the word must be very strenuous for those who do so much manual labor. His heart beats faster silently in sympathy for those who are injured, but he expresses his remorse by bowing his head to Drake's words.

"I admire you for your work Draconis, it must be rather hard onyou to see so many injured," his voice is soft and somewhat sad. It is right after these words leave his red lips that he hears the soft coo of the small female worker.

Daruka's eyes flicker over to the girl and he has to hold back a fawning chirp over how adorable she looks.

"Would this be one of the workers Draconis?" he questions, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Draconis looked up a little and gave a small smile.

"yeah....it's hard sometimes. the ones that work in the Boiler have the worst luck....and the worst injuries. however, i treat them as best i can." he murmured, pushing back his hair.

he looked over at Lan Ying when Daruka pointed her out and arched an eyebrow.

"yes, she's one of the workers we have here." he murmured. "Good day Lan ying." he said, greeting the girl with a slight bow of his head. "enjoy your rest?" he asked with a barely there chuckle and smirk. he guessed the girl was taking a rest from her unease around him. but he didn't mind. he would do the same on occasion.
Back to top Go down
LanYing

LanYing

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 am

"G-Good day--" Lan Ying bowed respectfully to both her superior and the guest, which she was sure she had seen somewhere- but she couldn't be sure.
"I'm sorry sir- it was just a quick break- only lasted a few minutes, really-- I- I- I- I-uhh--" She stuttered embarassedly "I'm sorry, I-It won't happen again--;;;" She bowed to Draconis again, but this time as an apology. "It was just so nice here, I couldn't help it--" she muttered softly, hoping that it won't sound too much like an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Daruka nods his head elegantly in a small bow, a soft smile gracing his red lips. The young girl is very cute and innocent, something Daruka can both appreciate and envy all at once. How nice it must be to be able to have a childhood like that... He tries not to dwell on it.

"It is very nice to meet you Lan Ying, you look very well rested," he cocks his head just slightly and in a very fluid motion, "My name is Daruka Sitara, I am one of the performers here. I will admit, I am quite jealous of your workplace."

Daruka murmurs out the last comment softly, as if a secret, and gives her a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Draconis

Draconis

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 am

Draconis chuckled softly, a rare sound coming from him, and covered his mouth to hide his smile.

"It's perfectly alright, Lan Ying. I do the same as well when the gardens aren't too busy. I'm actually quite lazy when I'm not working." He explained, gently placing a hand on the other's head to calm her nerves before moving off to walk further into the Gardens. "If you wish to continue resting, it's perfectly alright. The gardens are quite calm right now. Enjoy it while you can." He murmured, voice cracking from speaking for so long.

Conversation and long paragraphs of speech weren't his forte.

"And Daruka-san. You are welcome to come here at any time. I'd rather people came here to relax instead of becoming stressed from working too much and end up hurting themselves." He murmured, crouching down by the pond and carefully pulling out a dead waterlilly without touching the water.

Touching bodies of water wasn't a good idea for him as it burned his skin badly.
Back to top Go down
LanYing

LanYing

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:56 am

"Ah!" Lan Ying exclaimed softly, remembering where she had seen Daruka before. "I see, a perfomer--" she mumbled to her self, then quickly snapped out of it. "Uhm, nice to meet you too, Mister Daruka" She said with a polite smile. She wasn't sure on how to reply to the 'jealous of your workplace', so she nodded and hoped it was enough to show that she also thinks that the gardens is a great place.

"I see--" She said with an unbelieving face. She is still not used to having such a nice boss- resting without permission in her previous workplaces would result in punishment. She winced at the memory, and realised that she really was very well rested.
She then watched Draconis eagerly, seeing if he needs help.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:50 am

Daruka bows to his garden guide and walks gracefully beside him, taking long, elegant strides as he appreciates the calm atmosphere that surrounds him. He glances back slightly at Lan Ying and gives her a soft smirk, such an obedient child. She could make a fine performer if she has the proper talents.

"Perhaps if it is alright with you sir, could I bring a few of my best performers up here to relax after a long day of practice? It would be just what they need," he inquires, speaking calmly as they walk along the grassy path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -insert inventive title here- [O]   -insert inventive title here- [O] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-insert inventive title here- [O]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 6th floor - Greenhouse/Herbal Preparation :: Skyline Gardens/Green Houses-
Jump to: