Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spying the Bait [I]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 am

"Eh, I've survived," he says with a smirk, "If you're thirsty or someth'in though we could always go get some water." He avoids using the term 'go get something to drink' because that may imply alcohol. If there is anything Dimi knows, it's that alcohol can only lead to more negative consequences.

He nods in agreement to Jomo's hyper statements, smiling to himself as he nods. He finds it interesting that Jomo can go without water, especially for an Eidolon who is based around a creature that would die without it.

"Well I don't think you'll have that issue anytime soon as a laundry worker huh?" he questions, the smirk still adorning his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 am

"No I'm fine right now but thank you." He says, not knowing where to get a cup of water in the first place.

Jomo had never gotten intoxicated, though he wonders what if feels like occasionally. When he swims about after a day of work thats euphoric in his eyes, and he's not quite sure that anything can measure up to that feeling, therefore he's never bothered with alcohol and the pleasures it seems to bring some people.

"Yeah, even though I like to swim more, its nice to have water on my hands." He holds his hands up and claps them together, smiling. If he hadn't had any contact with water today he'd be much more jumpy.

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:55 am

"I guess I can get that... I mean kinda," Dimi replies honestly, "I guess I can't really go without uh... Mochi bunnies for too long." He lets out a small laugh, speaking low because he wants everyone to know he eats those just as much as he wants everyone to know he's gay.

Dimi leans back against the wall to relax, letting out a small sigh through his nose as he feels his joints and muscles relaxing under his skin. It feels good to get away from his hard work, wandering around to wherever he is called, fixing pipe after pipe after pipe... His brow furrows against the thought of it all.

"Do Laundry workers get days off?" He asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:12 am

"I gotta try those again sometime.." He says with a small laugh, still finding it cute that a guy like Dimi likes a food like Mochi bunnies.

"Annnd.. Yeah we do every two weeks. Its usually on different days though." He nods his head. "Do maintenance workers?" He questions in return.

Jomo had only been working here a week so he hadn't had his day off quite yet. He figures he'll take the time to walk to the beach and spend the day there, find shells to add to his collection. He's able to breath underwater, having gills, and his body is accustomed to adjusting to the deep sea pressures so its always easy to find shells that people normally can't reach.

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:24 am

"Don't try 'em without me though 'cause I wanna see the look on your face when you've realized what you've been miss'in out on," he smiles this time, giving Jomo a little nudge with his elbow.

"Whenever we don't work is our downtime, so if things aren't gett'in busted as much I have more free time, if not then I'm kinda fucked," he says this all casually enough, looking up at the wall again. He enjoys all of his downtime when he gets it, and sometimes he even makes his own downtime if he finds himself working a bit more private than usual, like a room or a private spa.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 am

"I'll be sure not to!!" He says with a grin, wiggling a little. He can feel his face get red with the thought of them eating Mochi bunnies together, even the fact that he wanted to be there when he tried them was enough to make him flush.

"Ohh, do things get broken a lot?" He asks, genuinely interested.

When working in laundry, he's learned from the week he's been working here, its always the same old procedure. Dirty clothes come in, you rinse, wash, dry, and then repeat. He didn't mind it though, he knew working was part of life and he had to get used to it.

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:52 am

Dimi smirks at Jomo's enthusiasm, glad he wants to hang out with him like this, trying something together, do... Friend things. Normal friend things. Not bust someplace up, beg for cash on the side of a road, pick-pocket innocent bystanders, just hang out and eat food. Life outside the ghettos truly is a completely different world for the orphan.

"Fuck yeah they do. All the steam and water and shit busts up those pipes all the goddamn time like you wouldn't believe. This places has been around for ages you'd think they'd update the plumbing, but I guess it's cheaper to get a couple guys to fix everything," he says this all with a pretty sarcastic tone to his voice. He likes his job a lot though, so he doesn't have too much room to complain, but to Jomo he feels safe venting out a few of his frustrations.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Jomo didn't know much about the different types of jobs here at Soruna Bathhouse. The most he knew was that he was a laundry worker and if he was lucky he'd get promoted to a.. maid? He wasn't positive. He was pretty sure, however, that the level before maintenance was a furnace feeder. Zhenia had given him a small choice of what he'd like to do before sending in an application for him but he could barely remember the names of the jobs he had to choose from. It seemed so long ago now.

"I hope they get new pipes soon, maybe then you wouldn't have to fix them all the time." He says in an innocent tone while looking at his tail, and genuinely believing that the head people at the bathhouse would spend extra money so that their workers could do less work.

"I think I become a maid after a laundry worker.. Are guys still called maids or are we something else?" He asks, raising his eyes once again. "I mean, I wouldn't mind I'm just not sure!" He quickly adds, his cheeks slightly rosy.

From how much this boy seems to get red while talking to Dimi, you'd think he was ill.

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:57 pm

The young contortion eidolon laughs out at Jomo's comment on the pipes. How cute and innocent he was to think they bathhouse would provide such a thing for the workers. No... It was much cheaper to use underpaid manual labor.

"Like hell they're gonna do that," he says, his tone somewhat bitter, "My ass is cheaper than brand new pipes. They day the replace the ones here is the day I die and turn into solid gold." Dimi's lips turn up into a small smile though, appreciating Jomo's positive attitude.

"Yeah you're right it's maid status for ya next," he smirks, his mind flickering very quickly to the image of Jomo in a main uniform, but it's extremely quick to leave his brain, "You'll make a good maid." He looks away from Jomo when he reassures him, not because he doesn't believe in the younger man, but because he doesn't want to seem to... Compliment him too much.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Jomo was looking forward to the day when he moved up in the ranks and became a maid, even though he just started working here, he was eager to see what lied ahead for him. But mostly, just getting some time off and not working his hands raw everyday. He could tell by the end of the first months his hands will be mostly calloused from washing clothes tirelessly.

"Well.. You never know." He says with a small laugh, obviously joking. He wasn't sure how things worked here, but all the same he continued hoping optimistically that someday they'll renew their plumbing.

"Oh! Thank you." He says, his tail swaying behind him happily. "I'll try to do my best." He says with a soft, almost girlish sigh. He hopes that once he's a maid he'll meet more wonderful people like Dimi because he's having a really nice time with him.. Nicer than he's had with anyone in a while, come to think of it. Though, he hadn't talked to a lot of people the past few years or had time for much fun, but that only made him appreciate Dimis kindness more.

"Thank you for helping me." He adds a bit after, looking at Dimi with big, grateful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:44 am

Dimi leans back against the wall and kicks his feet up onto a smaller stack of crates. He looks very relaxed and calm in this current state, soaking up not having to do a lot of heavy duty manual labor.

"Well... I guess I could look at it as one more reason for them to keep me in my job ya know?" he speaks casually, he's not particularly the optimist, but he does what he can to get through. He likes Jomo's laugh... Maybe that comment will make him laugh.

"Nah don't thank me," he speaks calmly, waving his hand dismissively at Jomo, "If ya work hard you'll get the better jobs, easy as that." Dimi looks down at his nail and starts digging the dirt out from under them with his other nails, picking at himself to seem a bit more casual... He doesn't want his chemistry with Jomo to show too much. Dimi then looks back over at Jomo from the corner of his eye and smiles lightly.

"Yeah... No problem," he speaks genuinely, more genuine than he's sounded in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 pm

"Oh!! Yeah, thats smart." He nods his head while speaking and puts on a mock serious expression, but his eyes shown a light playfulness in them. "I'm sure they'd keep you anyways though, I mean.. You've been working here so long!! Plus, you did a good job of fixing up the tub I think." His tail moves in front of him and he holds onto it gently.

Jomo smiles appreciatively at Dimi, feeling butterflies in his stomach. He wasn't sure if it was just because he hadn't talked to someone like he was to Dimi in a long time but his heart leaped with a mix of nervousness and attraction each time he sent a smile his way. Although, he was the type of guy who gets his hopes up when any guy he had a certain interest in complimented, talked to even, him because he didn't get that a lot. To put it shortly, he developed crushes quicker than most would like.

Though, through these crushes he rarely acted. Most of the time it was because he was too afraid of the outcome and for people to find out his sexuality. When Jomo got these feelings for someone he moped in them, knowing they weren't being returned, and eventually moved on. Thats just how things were.

"But yeah.. What kinda stuff do you do when you're not working?" He asks, not being able to help wanting to know more about him.

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:32 pm

"Ehhh, I did what I could and now it's done. If they decide to kick my ass out that's what they'll do and I ain't got much of a say in it," he speaks casually, offering Jomo a smirk at his playfulness. He does nod his head in thanks to the compliment, cracking his knuckles and crossing his arms over his chest.

"When I'm not working?" he questions, looking down at Jomo with a furrowed brow, "Uhh... Eat, sleep, walk around the grounds, I don't get too much downtime, they still need to hire more Maintenance Workers so I'll just haveta get some kinda hobby or something when they get more."

Dimi leans his head back against the wall and closes his eyes, he didn't mention to the young, naive boy that if he ever has the rare fortune of enough downtime he likes to sneak out, into the ghettos, and continue his career as the mysterious street artist Dead Boy. Dead Boy's apperiences have decreased drastically since Dimi's arrival at the Bathhouse, but he has a plan for the persona alright... It will just take some time.

"Well I know you like to swim... Uh..." he smirks when he thinks of a good question, "What's the weirdest shit you've ever seen here?"
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 pm

"Oh, yeah," He says, nodding his head. "I love to take naps." He says wistfully, clasping his hands together.

"But I hope they get new workers soon! So you can have time off and stuff, I mean" He adds, sending a toothy smile Dimi's way. His teeth were quite clean due to the lack of meats in his diet and because he keeps up his brushing routine.

Jomo leans his head upwards in thought, trying to sort out what the weirdest thing he's seen in the bathhouse was. Since he'd started working here it was the people that shocked him the most, the way they dressed and acted was foreign to him. He figured people from far and wide came to the esteemed bathhouse but they never ceased to give him the urge to look at them just a bit longer.

"Well.. I think its the people mostly!!" He says, sitting up a little straighter as he begins. "They're all so different, theres so many weird kinds of Ediolon."

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:09 am

"It all depends on how much cash this place wants to spend, and as of recent, it's look'in like my downtime is gonna be at a low," he grunts out, but he doesn't necessarily mean he's annoyed, his tone is more of that of acceptance. Though the young Eidolon doesn't find his job to be the most pleasing experience, he doesn't loath it either.

Dimi peaks an eye open and gets a fantastic view of those pearly whites and he truly finds even that little aspect of Jomo endearing. The young man really knows how to mess with Dimi's brain. The contortion Eidolon shakes himself out of the stare and closes his eyes again, smirking at Jomo's response.

"Yeah the people here can get strange... But that's what you gotta expect when you're live'in is Solo... Everyone's weird," he states this like a true native citizen of the city, not a tour guide or a government official, but someone who's seen every view of the city he calls home, including its seedy underbelly.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 pm

"You don't seem too weird to me so far.. I think you're sweet." Jomo says, leaning forward a little on his knees so that he's closer to the front side of Dimi. His hair falls neatly around his face as he tilts it to get a better view of the Eidolon. He grins as his tail sways behind him, it taps Dimi once, then twice on the shoulder but nothing after that. Jomo doesn't even seem to have noticed, in fact.

When he realizes how close he is and feels as if hot honey is melting over his insides. He can feel the rush of heat move to his face out to the tips of his ears, which were now fluttering just slightly. He averts his eyes just for a moment after catching them lingering places they shouldn't then begins to move back to his original position. He hopes Dimi didn't notice.

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Dimi lets out a laugh at Jomo's comment and combs his hand back through his hair, his eyes still closed in relaxation.

"Trust me man... I'm pretty weird, but I don't deny it and I don't mind it. Builds character, makes me who I am even if that means I suck ass," the smirk on his lips is now a borderline smile, and oh is his smile a charming one.

When Dimi feels the taps on his body from Jomo's tail his eyes flicker open, looking right at the younger Eidolon. He notices the little hints his body language gives away, the blush, his eyes. It makes Dimi's stomach shiver even though it feels warm, it confuses and almost tempts him... Could this be some kind of signal? It sure as hell looks like it to him.

"...I have to go soon," he says quietly, but he doesn't move his eyes off Jomo.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:55 pm

When Jomo saw Dimi's charming smile it felt as if his stomach were doing summersaults. He could feel his face getting hotter and a flutter of wind on the hair around his ears. He puts his hands quickly over them and whispers a tiny apology, though he's not sure if Dimi heard him or not.

"Oh.. Okay thats fine. I.." He pauses, the words escaped his mouth before he even had meaning to them. "I had a great time.. Thank you." He says, his eyes meeting Dimi's once again.

He lowers his hands from the sides of his head back down to his lap, though his ears continue to flutter just a tiny bit. Whether his rise in emotions was due to the lack of a swim or not, they were sure showing on Jomo's face. He was never good at hiding his emotions and he was as readable as a book.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:13 pm

"Yeah..." Dimi says with a warm smile, leaning his head leisurely against the wall, "...Yeah me too." Very quickly he brings his hand up and taps Jomo under his chin softly with his pointer finger.

Dimi gets to his feet and stretches, his back arching and rippling with the muscles he has attained during his many years of manual labor. He cracks his neck and then looks back at Jomo for a second.

"See ya around kiddo," he says with a smirk, walking toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

Jomo Arlyn Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Jomo's face turned a great shade of red when Dimi tapped him under the chin. Though, he didn't even notice. He was smiling at Dimi with his ears fluttering a bit more rapidly.

"See ya, Dimi." He says, lifting one of his hands a bit to wave. Now he could feel the hotness in his face and the wind behind his ears. He tried to hold off touching them until Dimi was out of sight, and once he was his hands covered his ears quicker than the back of Dimi's foot turned the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying the Bait [I]   Spying the Bait [I] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spying the Bait [I]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 2nd floor - Bathhouse/Entrance :: Grand Entrance/Lobby/Check-In-
Jump to: