Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 am

Dimi pauses when he hears Jun call after him and he looks back over his shoulder, his brow furrowed slightly. This guy... Must have seen in his face what was going through his mind maybe. This makes Dimi's stomach turn uneasily, he's being friendly after Dimi was such a prick.

"...Cranberry juice... If that's alright," he speaks, somewhat hesitantly. He stays in his position away from the bar, but he turns around to face Jun, his brow furrowed just slightly. This was really starting to make Dimi uncomfortable though he isn't totally sure why.

"Thanks," he adds, his voice kind of quiet, his hands still stuffed into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:01 am

"Just cranberry juice or do you want it mixed with something? You know it goes great with vodka." He suggested, holding up a bottle of clear, alcoholic liquid.

Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 am

"...Nah I don't drink that sh... That stuff," he says rather quietly, approaching the bar somewhat cautiously.

Dimi holds the back of the barstool in his hand, but he doesn't sit down. His eyes just kind of watch Jun move, his face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:08 am

Jun get's a crooked smile, he's careful to not show his teeth though.

"You order from a bar but you don't drink alcohol? Here, let me mix something for you, it tastes great and you wont even be able to tell there's any of that 'shit' in it." He said. And before he waited for Dimi to respond, he poured cranberry juice, sweetened lemon juice, vodka, and a bit of beer into a mixer and shook it up. He then poured it into a nice looking glass and scooted it towards Dimi.

"Try it, it'll taste just like punch." He said, gesturing for Dimi to take a seat.

The thing about Jun was that he was a really social and charming guy. As soon as Dimi shaped up his attitude and apologized, he was willing to forgive and forget immediately.

Some of the bar-men were upset to realize there wouldn't be a fist-fight after all.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:29 am

Dimi looks down at the drink uneasily... He didn't want to refuse it after all that had happened, so reluctantly he picks it up, nods to Jun and takes a quick swig, hoping it will just rush down his throat. The young man's eyes widen slightly as he tastes how good it is, fruity with a bit of a kick.

He smiles slightly up at Jun from behind the drink and swallows the rest down, a bit of panic rising in his chest though it is virtually undetectable on his person. It didn't taste bad... Dimi even enjoyed it a little... Fuck. He's tried so hard to stay clean after his encounter, his mistake, but this drink is making him question if he should stay chaste of spirits.

"That's good man thanks," he says quietly, setting the empty glass on the bar. He doesn't make eye contact, his head buzzing with anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:36 am

As Yori returned from his kitchen prep, he saw that Jun and Dimi have gotten along quite well. He watched as Dimi drinks the cocktail that Jun had mixed for the maintenance worker.

Yori himself walked over to the two. "Hey guys! How's it going?" he grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:39 am

Jun let a pleased smile come to his face. Of course Dimi would like what he made. He'd been bar tending for a year now and was pretty damn good at it, if he did say so himself.

"Glad you like it." He said happily. More guests were starting to come to the bar now.

"Hey Yori." He said, giving the Tanuki a little wave. He then turned to start assisting some other guests who just approached his bar. Two pretty females, in fact.

"What can I get you beautiful ladies tonight?" He asked, a charming smile flashing to his face as he twirled a mixer in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 am

Dimi nods to Jun in thanks, not asking for another drink. When the girls sit down at the bar he doesn't even notice, he just kind of keeps looking down at his empty drink with a blank expression.

He does however look up with Yori approaches and he gives the Tanuki a nod,

"Do'in alright." He speaks casually, but he doesn't smile, keeping a lot of his thoughts to himself, pushing them down for a bit later when he can reflect on them.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:54 am

After Jun moved off to serve some other customers, Yori plopped himself down beside Dimi as the Tanuki noticed an air of loneliness surround the maintenance worker.

"So, what's in the drink?" Yori questioned, staring into the glass. He could tell that Dimi rather liked the drink, but Yori didn't have a clue what was in it.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 am

The young man's eyes flicker with a bit of surprise at Yori continuing to talk to him, let alone sit beside him. I guess he had shown him a somewhat 'friendlier' side earlier, might was well keep up that act.

"I'm not... Exactly sure, but it's real fruity," Dimi's brow furrows after he says these words, feeling stupid for saying them, "You know like, sweet and kinda tangy 'cause it's got cranberry juice and some kinda liquor or someth'in." He waves his hand dismissively, everyone in this place is so damn chipper, Dimi feels like he's on a raft in the middle of the ocean.

"How's uh... Business been or whatever?" he questions, moving the conversation right along.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:06 am

"Aahh, leave it to Jun to mix up a good drink," Yori laughed. "That must taste good."

Dimi seemed a lot more reserved after their previous encounter, where he had once been rather confident. But Yori was more than happy to stay and chat with him during his break.

"Oh, it's doing okay, like everyday I suppose," he chuckled. "How about your's? Maintenance must be tiring after a while of work."
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:16 am

"Yeah... You should ask him for one or someth'in," he suggests in a monotone, tracing the tip of his pointer finger around the rim of the glass. In all honesty, he is feeling rather secluded in himself though he doesn't mean to, his anxiety is just starting to weight down on his head.

"It's about same, you just travel around this place a lot more, see a lotta people," he offers Yori a warm half-smile, "But yeah I'm pretty beat after a long day, suppose anyone would be though, work'in here is pretty tough." He smirks calmly, looking back down at his glass.

"Run into any dickwads during your shift?" he questions again, wondering how the seemly innocent Yori will respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 am

Yori nodded has he listened to Dimi's response. "Aah, although I quite like working at the restaurant. I see a lot of people here, but I can also kind of meet them, and maybe even become friends," he smiles. "I have a lot of energy anyways," he laughs. "Or at least people tell me I do; either way I don't mind working around here."

He cocked his head slightly to the side after hearing Dimi's question. "Dick-wads... Huh?" He scratched his head, a bit confused by the term that Dimi had presented to him. "... What's that-? Is that a maintenance term?"
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:29 am

"Yeah, I can see you've got some pep in your step man," his smirk widens with amusement at Yori's confidence and optimism, "You seem good at it so I can see why they'd say that. Are the coworkers good then?"

Dimi laughs out at Yori's innocent response, how amusing was that that the young man didn't even know what the term was? Dimi flashes a smile at Yori, something that doesn't happen too often, but his amusement mixed with some alcohol is aiding to it.

"Like a jackass... A jerk," he dumbs down the term for Yori to understand, "Except that word's hella profane."
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:35 am

"Yeah! My best friend works with me at the restaurant!" he said, beaming with happiness as he does. "I'm also getting to know some other coworkers, so that's good too."

He nods slowly at Dimi's explanation, understanding the definition, not so much the reason behind the term. Yori's happy to see Dimi's amusement, although he still requires another explanation. "Why do you call jerks that name?" he questions, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:41 am

"Well that's the difference between our jobs, not a lotta people get to hang out with one another in my profession, so if I had a best friend in my job we'd lose contact or someth'in," he says rather flatly, but doesn't mean it in a malicious way. He's honestly happy for Yori to have such good luck.

Dimi cocks another grin and leans more on the bar, holding his head in his hand to get into a more relaxed position.

"'Cause they act that way. If I don't like someone and they don't like me I'm gonna call 'em out, I've been call'in jerks dickwads since I was a lil kid," he admits this freely, cursing like a sailor has always and will always be a large part of Dimi's vocabulary, "People don't have to hear it though if they don't act like dickwads, simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:05 am

Jun had served the lovely young ladies and made his way back over to Dimi and Yori just in time to hear the last thing that Dimi said.

"My you are charming aren't you?" He asked with a sarcastic grin.

Unlike how his attitude had been before, he was more playful now instead of actually condescending or curt with Dimi.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 am

Yori nodded and listened to Dimi talk, but had an urge to protest against his way of simply letting things go. "But, you could still meet them after work, right?" He shifted his position to face Dimi straight on. "Don't worry, even if you lose contact with your friends, I'll still be here! You're welcome to come here any time when you're free!" he grinned, hoping that it would lighten Dimi's spirits, if only just slightly.

Just as Jun returned from serving a few customers, Yori remembered that he'd forgotten to wash the vegetables to prep for the dinner shift. As Dimi had arrived and provided some company, Yori had completely overlooked his kitchen duties. "A-ah! Sorry, I'll be right back!" Without further explanation, the Tanuki simply rushed into the kitchen to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 pm

"There ain't a lotta 'after work' time for me... This right now is a pretty rare occurrence. How often do you see me here huh?" he says gruffly. Dimi looks up slightly and gives the Tanuki a half smile as well as a grateful nod when he reassures him,

"I'll keep that in mind." Dimi gives Jun a wink as well as a gritty smile at his sarcastic comment to counter his level of sass with even more sass. Without breaking his silly expression he gives a quick wave to Yori and then relaxes back in his barstool.

Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:39 am

After Yori scampered off, Jun turned his attention back to Dimi.

"You and Yori getting along?" He asked.

Even though the tanuki drove him crazy, Jun found himself being very protective of Yori. It was like he was his brother. In fact, that was the perfect way to describe their relationship. It didn't matter how much Yori got on Jun's nerves (which was often), Jun would always love the guy and want to look out for him.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:00 am

Dimi nods his head yes nonchalantly in response, his lips slightly pursed as he looks forward, his eyes somewhat glazed over.

"Nice kid... He's a real good waiter huh?" he questions, running his hand back through his dark hair as his mind wanders idly to the face of the cute scrubber he had been interacting with the past few days. Now there's a hard worker if there was one.

Dimi's cheeks grow warm without him realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:29 am

"He's no doubt the best waiter on staff." Jun said honestly. That was one of Yori's strong points. He was an excellent worker. He was eager, optimistic, diligent, and great with customer service.

Jun noted a slight hue darken on Dimi's cheeks and raised his brow curiously.

Dimi wasn't soused, there was no way that one glass of alcohol was making is cheeks rosy. What could the young man be thinking about?

"What's on your mind?" He asked instinctively. It was his job as a bar tender to make talk with those that looked like they had something weighing on them.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:35 am

Dimi's eyes widen slightly and the smirk on his face fades away quickly at the sound of Jun's question, his cheeks losing their warmth. Dimi sips his drink and stares forward again, his disposition retracting to one of suppressed emotion, though he's good at keeping it off his face for the most part.

"That's impressive seen'in as though the restaurant does damn good business," Dimi small talks idly, straying far away from Jun's question, as if he didn't even hear it.
Back to top Go down
Jun Liang

Jun Liang

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Every little reaction Dimi's face made, Jun picked up on. He was surprisingly sharp for someone so young.

Was Dimi crushing on Yori?

"Impressive indeed. I think he and this cute girl from the gardens are secretly into each other. Both are too shy to say anything though. You see any cute girls in the bathhouse? I've got my eye on one of the entertainers. She's gorgeous, and funny too." Jun let out a soft, dreamy sigh as he thought of Lyra.

He wasn't just making idle conversation though. He was subliminally trying to tell Dimi that Yori was straight, and see how he would react to having seen any cute girls. He was testing things, seeing how Dimi would react.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Dimi's face stays relaxed as Jun tells him such personal things about Yori as well as himself. He nods his head slightly to stay engaged with the conversation, but when Jun asks him if he's seen any cute girls around his brow furrows ever so slightly.

"...My job's too busy to really worry about shit like that... I mean I see a cute scrubber around from time to time, but I'm not pursuing anything. I ain't the best when it comes to that... Emotional shit," he grunts this all out to cover up the fact that he's crushing after another man without lying completely. These kinds of things make him uncomfortable to talk about, but he knows that's what people discuss when they're young. Hooking up, settling down, popp'in out more and then dying. Repeat.

"...Good luck to you and your performer though," he tilts his glass slightly in a toasting fashion and then finishes it off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]   Boys Behind the Bar [O][M] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys Behind the Bar [O][M]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 4th floor - Dining Level :: Restaurant Dining Rooms-
Jump to: