Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[O][M] Soon To Be Over

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakim Jarrah

[O][M] Soon To Be Over Empty
PostSubject: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:47 am

A slim young man grunted as he shovelled a mound of coal into a burner.

He gave a grunt as he rested the shovel on his shoulder, wiping at his sweaty forehead with his forearm.

The loose white pants that hung from his hips, only held up by a thin white belt, clung to his damp thighs with each movement.

Soon his shift would be over and he could go rest.

His shifts were exhausting.

Admin Note: Rated M for strong language, ideologically sensitive material, and sexual themes.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Dimi's shift on the other hand has ended early this night, leaking pips and loose nails are in short supply and he is taking advantage of it.

As the young Eidolon walks past the large boiler to get to his quarters via a shortcut he discovered sometime ago, he strips off his tank top, the heat making him sweat though he's only been in the room a moment. He combs his hand back through his hair and lets out a relaxed sigh as the warmth engulfs him.

Dimi decides to stand there a moment to take in the heat, his eyes inadvertently following the motion of the furnace feeders hard at work. He remembers times like this when he was that age... It was hard, but he's earned the title he has now, just as these men and women will... If they don't die in the process of course.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:08 am

With a soft grunt, the man returned to shovelling the cola into the furnace.

As he bent over, his pants slipped, dipping under the crease between his backside and thighs, showing off the full view of the tight muscles there.

Hakim paid no mind to it. Clothes weren't particularly necessary. The clothes he wore covered his legs, and occasionally his genitals. That was good enough. He had no care for clothing. Wearing too much clothing made working uncomfortable.

He'd rather make the other workers uncomfortable than himself.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:12 am

In a flustered bewilderment Dimi catches sight quickly of Hakim's bare behind, a very firm, tone behind of a rich dark color. Dimi's brow furrows at the sight and he speaks gruffly, not even bothering to look away,

"Do us all a favor and cover your asshole, asshole." Of course, part of him doesn't mind the view, the part that he is scared and ashamed of, but he needs to put on his tough exterior and perhaps none of the others have the balls to say such a thing to this kid.

Dimi crosses his arms over his chest and looks to the side before the man replies, spitting onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:17 am

Hakim paused in his shovelling, dropping the coal he'd just picked up and turning around.

He planted the shovel in the ground beneath himself and tilted his head, his long dreads flying out around him with the movement.

Immediately it became apparent that his pants hadn't just dipped down around his backside. The front of his body was also completely on show and Hakim showed no sign of discomfort.

"Talking to me?"
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:22 am

Dimi's eye twitches slightly at the sight of Hakim's nakedness, it twitches out of an anger that he finds his fellow worker so... Aesthetically pleasing. It makes him sick to his stomach that he has such lust.

"No I'm talk'in to my own cock," he jeers sarcastically, "Of course I'm talk'in to ya half-wit no one wants to see that." Dimi crosses his big arms over his bare, broad chest and one brow raises as he locks eyes with Hakim, sizing him down.

He knows he's alpha down here as long as the Boiler Master isn't around, and this guy show know this too.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

Hakim made a show of looking around.

No one was looking. Not one person.

"They're all too busy working to look at my fine ass. No complaints coming from anyone."

Why would people complain about something that they didn't care enough about to take a second glance at? They were all here to work and that's what they were doing.

"Do you have any more complaints, princess, or can I get back to working myself?" Hak arched a brow at the man.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:34 am

Dimi's eyes narrowed at the furnace feeder's snarky comment; princess huh? So that's how he wants to play.

"That sorry ass'a your's won't stay so 'fine' for long if you keep it exposed like that. An ember or someth'in could brand it if you aren't careful dumbass," he sneers out, "And no one wants to see you cry'in like a lil girl when you get your balls burnt off."

In it's own way the bickering helps Dimi keep his eyes away from the feeder's body, so a part of him keeps going even when he knows he should just walk away from it.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:38 am

"I don't see why you would care unless you were worried about such things happening." Hakim raised a brow challengingly, a wide grin curling his lips.

His hand twitched against his thigh, weighing the pros and cons of his next action... why not?

His hand brushed against his damp thigh to cup his balls. "So worried about me losing these that you feel the need to warn me to cover them?"
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:42 am

Dimi sneers in disgust, what he wants to appear as disgust and he turns his head to look away,

"Shut the hell up you little freak and do your goddamn job, you can lose your junk for all I care." His tone is practically a hiss as he turns to walk toward the exit of the boiler room, feeling very conflicted and ashamed of this encounter.

He hopes the feeder didn't see how his cheeks were slightly pink, how his eyes flickered when he noticed him touching himself. Dimi's fists ball up and his teeth grit, he wants to break something to blow some steam.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:57 am

"That's what I was doing before you showed up and distracted me."

The man gave a pleasant smile as the man hissed at him angrily. Some people just couldn't hold their anger very well, could they?

"You know, if you just wanted to take a look at my dick, you could have just asked," he called after the seething man with a chuckle. "You don't have to use such roundabout methods."

Hakim grinned brightly and waved. "Buh-bye now."
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:01 am

Dimi freezes where he stands and closes his eyes in an annoyed rage. Being this flustered and ashamed was only fueling his anger more, creating a searing disdain for this punk.

The maintenance worker's head swings around so he's glaring at the furnace feeder form over his shoulder,

"If I wanted to see that dried up little sausage link I'd look in the garbage of the kitchen," he jeers, his lip sneering into a disgusted scowl. This is hitting him right on a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:06 am

Hakim chuckled softly at the 'insult.' It was rare he ever let insults like that get to him.

They weren't even all that insulting.

"Someone's getting catty. Not getting any?" he asked in as innocent a tone as he could possibly muster.

Playing with this guy was fun, even if it was distracting him from work.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:11 am

Christ was this guy getting under Dimi's skin, worse than the heat, which was making small lines of sweat start to drizzle down over his naked chest. His teeth grit in distaste and his brow furrows hard, his expression a continuous sneer.

"How'd a lil shit like you get in this place anyway? Though they had more common sense then to let queer pieces of shit like you in," he snaps, his gut twisting in his stomach. He wants to hurt this kid... He wants to be malicious.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:17 am

"Like everyone else, I suppose. Because I can do my job."

His eyes narrowed dangerously at this insult, though. "Queer? Fuck you! I ain't no queer fuck."

He grit his teeth and his light eyes flared with heat.

He could deal with a lot of insults, but he'd never take being called queer laying down.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:23 am

Dimi smirks wide as he sees that he's finally attained the upper hand in his bitter squabble. So he doesn't like the gay comments? Fine, he doesn't like them either, but like hell if he is going to lose this battle.

"Seemed pretty eager to showcase that dry ass sausage you keep between your legs shithead," he says with a cocky smirk, "Like you're try'in to impress someone with your faggot ass."

It almost feels as though Dimi is having an out of body experience. He can see himself saying these words, but it doesn't feel like he's saying them... In a way he's saying these things to himself. How easy and lusty he is. How sick he makes himself.

This poor kid is just his mirror.
Back to top Go down
Hakim Jarrah

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:30 am

Hakim grit his teeth, grip flexing on the handle of the shovel he was currently wielding like a weapon, once again weighing pros and cons.

This time it took longer to decide.

And this time he decided against it.

He couldn't afford to lose this job because he'd tried to kill someone.

With great effort, the man - almost shaking in his anger - turned around and began shovelling coal again. he'd just try to ignore the fucker.
Back to top Go down
Dimi Jag-eun

Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:36 am

Dimi's smirk grows wide as he sees the feeder retreat to his petty job, the same petty job he once retained. He'd put the little fucker into his place... But at what cost?

The sick sense of satisfaction seemed to drain its way out of Dimi quicker than he anticipated and it was replaced with a feeling of shame and... Guilt. There was no recovering from those words, he has created an enemy, someone who most likely detests him.

There is no forgiveness for that. Dimi turns and starts walking toward his quarters, his brow furrowed and his mind heavy with emotions he had buried down before, resurfacing for vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [O][M] Soon To Be Over   [O][M] Soon To Be Over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[O][M] Soon To Be Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: Basement - Boiler/Furnace Rooms :: Boiler/Furnace Room-
Jump to: