Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Theater [O]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanlaon Ekgnet

Kanlaon Ekgnet

In the Theater [O] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Theater [O]   In the Theater [O] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Kanlaon thought a minute as to what her favorite food would be. What was something she could eat all the time, like Lyra could eat apples all the time...

Her face lit up as she remembered the best thing she had ever had.

"Isaw!" She said happily, thinking of the yummy crunchy food she had once stolen from a street vendor in the ghetto's. She had felt bad for it, but she'd been so hungry, and so she and another child who's name she never learned, worked together to distract the vendor and run off with the snack.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Bitar

Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: In the Theater [O]   In the Theater [O] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Lyra looked down at her questioningly, "Isaw?" She thought about it, "I don't think I've ever heard of that...."

The elevator rose level after level as she continued, "Hmmm, if the chefs don't know it I bet we could make it! Do you know how to?"
Back to top Go down
Kanlaon Ekgnet

Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: In the Theater [O]   In the Theater [O] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:19 pm

(((Continued here)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Theater [O]   In the Theater [O] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Theater [O]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 3rd Floor - Entertainment Level :: Dinner Theatre-
Jump to: