Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Complicated Order of Tea [I]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

A Complicated Order of Tea [I] Empty
PostSubject: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:39 am

It has been a long day and Yokuto is helping his staff get everything cleaned up now that the dining hours are through.  The bar is still open but things are considerably less busy for them.  Yokuto himself doesn't clean much, but more like oversee's what they're doing.  He's very kind to all of his workers as he supervises, offering kind guidance where needed.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:46 am

"Anything else I need to do, Mr.Yokuto?" a young waiter by the name of Yori asked, still possessing some energy even after a long days work.

The young man had been working at the bathhouse for about a year now with his friend, and Yokuto liked them both a considerable amount. They were two of his best workers.
Back to top Go down
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:47 am

"No Yori-kun. You have done good work today. Did you make good tips?" Yokuto asks with a smile, his elderly voice calm and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 am

"Ah, yeah actually, I made a bunch!" The boy grins contently as he shows Yokuto the bills of money from his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:58 am

As if gliding over water, the young walks into the dining room, gazing around. Before now he had only taken his meals in his room, his parents told him the unwanted attention was worst in the public dining areas. His fingers trace over the backs of chairs and over tables as he walks, wondering if they would still serve him at this time of night.

He takes a seat in one of the booths, if anything he is just enjoying the silence of the room, how calm everything is when it's dark and lonely. The bathhouse is normally teeming with life so to see it so desolate… It's like a dream.

Last edited by Daruka Sitara on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:05 am

Yokuto doesn't notice Daruka's presence yet.  He smiles big when he see's how well Yori has done this day.

"Excellent job Yori! You are one of my best workers."  He praises, patting Yori's shoulder before he sits down at the bar.  He's in pretty good shape for his age, but his hips and joints do hurt if he stands for too long.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:09 am

"Hehe, thanks!" He smiles sheepishly. He then notices Daruka in the room.

"Eh, there's still more customers?" He half points out, half asks Yokuto.
Back to top Go down
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:11 am

He slowly glances over at the red haired man and then waves his hand dismissively.

"That is just Daruka, the head performance manager. I'm surprised you didn't recognize him." He said

Meanwhile, Daruka's concentration on the silence makes him oblivious to the murmurs of the men on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:13 am

"Ahh. I only know Lyra out of the performers, and besides, if I'm in any theatre, it'd be the dinner theatre. Does he work in the bigger ones?" Yori asks, still staring at the oblivious Daruka.
Back to top Go down
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:15 am

"He tends to work in the grand theatre, but I've seen him perform up here before. His monster form is the ribbon like creature." Yokuto explains, wondering if this will help Yori remember who Daruka is, since he performs in his monster form a lot.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 am

"Ohh! I think I've seen him once before!" Yori hits his palm with his fist as he remembers. "Ah, no wonder he's the head manager, he performs really well!" He says, staring at Daruka with new found admiration.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 am

Daruka starts to turn his head to gaze around the rest of the room, wondering if he can get anyone to give him some tea or alcohol... or both.
Back to top Go down
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:22 am

Yokuto chuckles and nods his head.

"I typically don't see him off stage though. He must need our assistance." He says and stands up, walking over to the head performance manager.

"Hello Mister Daruka. Can I or any of my staff be of service to you?" He asks as he approaches the effeminate man, bowing his head in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:24 am

He follows Yokuto to where Daruka's sitting and stands behind the chef.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 am

"Oh!" He chirps, smiling at the friendly-looking old man.

"I hope I'm not here too late… Would it be too much to ask for some herbal tea?" He questions, his robe hanging low on his shoulders, his hair tied in a loose bun
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:32 am

"I can whip up a new batch, Mr. Daruka!" Yori exclaims, popping his head out from behind Yokuto to look at Daruka, a cute smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:33 am

He lets out a high-pitched scream at the sudden appearance of Yori, clapping his hands over his mouth, and then he smiles big, letting out a little chuckle.

"Where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 am

Yori jumps back a bit from the sudden scream that came from the previously calm-looking man.

"A-ah, I'm a waiter---?" He stutters, trying to keep a friendly and calm face.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:37 am

He lets out a light chuckle and nods his head.

"I can see!"
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 am

"Hehe" Yori smiles sheepishly.

"Ah, so what kind of herbal tea would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 am

Daruka tucks a lock of loose hair behind his ear and ponders a moment.

"Anise tea, non caffeinated, no sugar, light whip, bags on the side and please try not to get any tea leaves in it thank you" He says with a graceful smile.
Back to top Go down
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:41 am

Yokuto did not budge at the screaming but instead let out a little laugh when it happened. He is proud of Yori though, for being so eager to help.
Back to top Go down
Yori

Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:43 am

Yori was a bit surprised at the complicated order, but nevertheless tries his best to serve the tea.

"Alright, I got this!" He jogs back to the kitchen to make the tea.
Back to top Go down
Daruka Sitara

Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 am

Daruka smiles over at the older man, finding him positively adorable.

"He's rather spunky isn't he?" He asks once Yori has disappeared to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Yokuto Sakai

Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 am

"He's got a lively spirit that is for sure." Yokuto agree's with a smile.

"What brings you out of your room Daruka? Normally I don't see you anywhere but on stage." He says, curiously. He's never seen the man look so normal before, typically seeing him all glitzed up for a performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   A Complicated Order of Tea [I] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Complicated Order of Tea [I]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 4th floor - Dining Level :: Restaurant Dining Rooms-
Jump to: