Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] Empty
PostSubject: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Part of the Administrative Managers job was to monitor all of the workers on each level, to make sure they were doing their job.  This included the professional workers as well.  Yokuto, Daruka, and of course, Xun.  And today he decided he wold venture up to the guest bedrooms of the bathhouse to see how well she was managing things.  

If he were to make a guess based on his past observances, he'd know that Xun ran a tight ship and was a super perfectionist.  Her only downfall really was her horribly unkempt and knotted hair.  Zhuyin realized that she as doing this as a sign of mourning, and so he actually didn't say anything to her about it.  He wasn't that heartless.  But still it drove him crazy.

((Rated X for sexual content and language.))

Last edited by Zhuyin Zhong on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Xun was hard at work in a room, cleaning the floor meticulously.

One of her workers had been in the room cleaning it not long beforehand. But after deeming the room done after forgetting to change the bedrolls, she had sent them away and began cleaning the room herself.

"If you want a job done," she sighed softly.

Sometimes she wondered how she had let some of these works work on such high-class rooms. Little mistakes could be afforded in some circumstances in the lower-class guess rooms, but not in these rooms. These rooms had to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Zhuyin found Xun working hard to make one of the high class guest rooms look perfect. After watching her a bit, he knocked on the opened door to let her know he was there.

"Hello Miss Syun." He said, stepping into the room to look around it. It was passable, but he knew by the time that Xun was done with it it would be clean to perfection.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Her eyes flickered up when Zhuyin knocked on the door, staring ahead. With her back to the door, she wasn't looking in his direction.

She felt a twinge of annoyance run through her. She hated it when people interrupted her when she was cleaning. She had a job to do; she didn't want anyone distracting her from that job.

The woman turned an irritated look over her shoulder, painted lips parted to chew whoever it was out for interrupting her. She hesitated a moment when her eyes landed on Zhuyin.

She pushed herself around and bowed for a moment. "Master Zhong," she greeted in return, any and all jibes fading from her lips. Her annoyance, though silent, was still visible in the set of her shoulders, jaw and also in her eyes if he bothered to attempt to look into them as they stared hard at his feet.

She was annoyed but she valued being respectful to her superiors over doing her job. These were the people that controlled how comfortable she was in her job. She couldn't afford to piss off the higher-ups, even if they interrupted her.

"Can I help you with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Zhuyin smiled at Xun and nodded his head. She was good about showing respect to her superiors, unlike some people in the bathhouse.

He could see her annoyance, he was good at spotting it out, especially with Xun because she had a lot of the same quirks he did, the way she held herself and tightened her jaw, and the way her eyes flickered. She wanted to get back to work.

"I was just checking in on you to see how your work is coming along. Where are your maids and janitors?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:24 am

"Working is coming along fine." Now that she had saved this room from a terrible fate. That worker had lost her trust, though. They wouldn't be working on the higher-class guest rooms again.

She would keep her perfect record for nothing but the best when it came to making sure the guests rooms were cleaned to perfection.

"They are working on the other rooms."

Usually it was just the workers cleaning the rooms. She supervised for the most part, stepping in when she needed to. Luckily, she had her most trusted workers cleaning out the higher class rooms so she rarely needed to step in here.

After she had finished cleaning this room - it wouldn't take long; all she needed to do after finishing the floor is change the bedrolls and the room would be done - she would make her rounds through the bath house to assess how well her boys and girls had cleaned and correcting any mistakes they had made.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 pm

"You do realize that you are the head room inspector Miss Syun.  It isn't your job to clean after incompetent workers, only punish them if they don't do a passing job." He stated bluntly, folding his arms.  

"You're too easy on those you oversee.  I understand it can be hard for a woman to maintain a stance of power, but if you ever need any help keeping them in line, I'm sure our security staff would be happy to assist you." He offered, showing his sexist side again.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:53 pm

"I find myself unable to help myself, sir. If I see a worker making a mistake as simple as this, I fix their mistake."

Perhaps it wasn't her job, but the need to clean when she saw such a mess overtook her. She'd rather get her hands dirty cleaning up messes than walking around correcting people on their messes.

She enjoyed cleaning.

"Is it not a woman's place on their knees, Master Zhong?" Her red lips curled into a little smirk. Of course that was a common thought process for many people. She herself had believed that for a long time. Now, though, she was realising that women could have power.

"If I need help punishing my lax workers, sir, I will remember your advice. Thank you for sharing it with me." She could punish her workers when the situation called for it. Having to work on the lower level guest rooms was punishment enough to some of her workers.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm

"All right Miss Syun. If that's how you want to get the job done that's up to you." He stated, but was then taken aback by her second response. He wasn't sure if she was being serious or if she was toying around with him.

He raised his brow, and before he had much of a chance to say anything she had all ready moved on. He nodded his head to her.

"Very well then." He said, shifting a little. "After you finish in here I'm going to observe how you interact with those you oversee." He stated, knowing she didn't have much left in here that needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Her methods had worked well for her for the past two years. They'd continue to work well into the future.

Serious or toying... A mixture of both would probably be an accurate answer. To some extent she believed that statement. And then there was the sarcastic feminist in her that was challenging him. She didn't know which of the two was more dominant as she had said that.

Xun bowed her head in a nod. "Yes, sir."

That statement had been a dismissal in her mind. He wanted her to finish so they could move onto something else.

With that in mind, she turned her back to him and began scrubbing again.

She didn't realise that in her kneeling position she was giving Zhuyin a lovely view of her backside as she scrubbed the floor. If she had known she would have used that to toy with the man.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Zhuyin was staring at the ceiling at first. He glanced at her nonchalantly and then had to do a double take.

The pervert that he was, he let his eyes linger on her rear end. His brow raised and he allowed himself to imagine her fine feminine form on her knees without any clothes on. A small smirk came to his face at that thought. Even though he couldn't stand her knotted hair, Xun had a beautiful body for sure.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Her back arched in a feline manner, pressing her chest down and her backside up as she stretched out to reach as far as she could while scrubbing.

It wasn't until the third time her body stretched out like that that her mind clicked and she realised how provocative that probably looked.

With her back to him, she let a little smirk grace her lips.

He was a superior, yes, but there wasn't anything wrong with a little harmless fun, was there?

Her back arched further, hips swaying just a little as she scrubbed. It wasn't obvious that she knew what she was doing. The way she held herself could still seem entirely unintentional.

Now...would he comment, make a move or stay completely silent and just enjoy her little show?
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Zhuyin still wasn't sure if she was trying to put on a show for him, but he was liking what he saw regardless of that.

The smirk remained on his face and his eyes were hooded. She was in his favorite position. He loved taking women from behind. How easy it would be to stride over to her and throw her dress up over her waist. The thought made Zhuyin's stomach churn in arousal.

He held his composure though. She was in mourning after all, and something about that seemed off limits to Zhuyin, despite his normally horrible morals.

So instead he decided to enjoy the view in silence.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:50 pm

She moved across the floor, the pink outer kimono she was wearing soaking up the water on the floor as she shuffled over it.

Once again she bent over to give him a view as she began scrubbing the floor again.

She had been in the mourning process for over two and a half years now and she had been faithful to it. Despite all the fun she had playing with men, she hadn't once gone far enough to feel like she had betrayed her dead lover.

Fun, however, was something she enjoyed having and wouldn't stop. She had a victim, now. What fun could she get up to?
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Damn, watching her like this was making the Administrative Manager really horny.

He tried to get his imagination under control, but even without imagining her without clothes on, she was still incredibly sexy.

Maybe if he could just get a view of that ratted hair...

Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:09 pm

When Xun was pleased with the cleanliness of the floor, she stood and gave a pleased smile.

There, the room was finished.

The woman strolled to the dresser in the room, removing her fans and handkerchief and placing them on the top of the dresser.

Her hands fell to her obi, untying it and setting it on the dresser, too.

She slid the pink kimono off. The red kimono underneath slipped, offering Zhuyin a view of her tattooed shoulder as she folded the pink kimono neatly.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Zhuyin's eyes widened. At first he thought she was stripping for him, but then he realized that it was because her kimono had gotten wet.

He cleared his throat and looked to the side for a brief moment before looking back at her exposed skin.

"I never realized you had a tattoo Miss Xun." He finally spoke.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 pm

She turned her gaze over her shoulder as she began typing her obi over the red kimono to keep it in place.

"I've had it for many years, sir."

She had gotten it back when she had been a child in her eyes. Sixteen. Thirty years ago.

She slid her fans into her obi again and picked up the folded wet kimono before moving over to the bucket and scrub brush on the floor.

Xun bent over to dump the brush into the bucket. Now she had removed her thicker kimono, her backside was more defined as she bent over; the red material clinging to her skin.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Zhuyin drummed his fingers against his arm as he continued to watch her.

He'd always felt a woman's most powerful characteristics were her sexuality.

With it, a female could bring a man down to his knees.

And that was the only instance in which Zhuyin would ever admit a woman could be better than a man.

Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:30 am

The woman stood once again, the bucket held in one hand.

"This room is clean," she informed him, making her way towards the door. "I'm going to take this down to the supplies room then continue my rounds."

Her eyes flickered up, gazing up at him through her lashes as she passed him.

He was so tall compared to her. Easily a foot. Her head didn't even reach his shoulder. Why were people so tall? Being around tall people made her feel nervous. They had an advantage over her. She wasn't strong. Taller, stronger people could manipulate her so easily.

And yet that was a thrill for her. She was intimidated by it, yes, but it was exciting at the same time. What could she do to this tall strong man that could easily take her down before she got herself in trouble?

She stroked the backs of her fingers against his thigh as she walked past him. She was walking close enough that the feeling of her fingers could have jut been an accidental brush because she was careless.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Zhuyin allowed his eyes to leave Xun's body as she straightened up and looked back at him. He didn't even look like he'd been staring at her by the time she turned back. He was good about shifting his gaze like that.

"Yes." He agreed, actually taking in the room for the first time since he'd entered. He'd been so distracted with the woman before him he'd failed to get a good look at it up until this point. She'd done a marvelous job of cleaning, the room looked like it had never been used before.

As she walked by, he felt her dainty fingers brush against his thigh, and this made the hair on the back of his neck stand up, goosebumps littering his skin.

Was she really blissfully ignorant to all of the moves she was making on him? Or was this intentional.

Zhuyin swallowed down a lump in his throat and followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Xun moved through the halls swiftly, her kimono dragging along on the floor behind her.

It only took her minutes to get to the supplies room and set the brush and bucket back in their right places.

Her eyes flickered over the room, making sure everything was in place and neat. This room was her haven. If anything was out of place she'd be less than amused.

She turned her gaze over her shoulder to Zhuyin, a small smile on her red lips.

"Shall we go on my rounds now or is there something you'd like to do first?"
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:11 pm

"or is there something you'd like to do first?"

What on Earth did she mean by that? Zhuyin was nearly positive now she was coming on to him. But she was in mourning, wasn't she? And that hair... Agh the conflicts!

Zhuyin raised his brow suspiciously at her. "What sort of something are you thinking of?" He asked, wanting her to be the one to make her intentions clear. Had she been any other woman Zhuyin would have found himself being much more upfront with his thoughts about her. But she was a head professional, and further more she was in mourning. It just didn't add up.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Her slightly hooded eyes widened slightly in feigned innocence.

"Is there anything you need to do before we start my rounds?"

Playing with him like this was far too amusing. She was thoroughly enjoying this. She had picked well with Zhuyin.

Two and a half years had passed since her betrothed had died. She had mourned and mourned well. It had been her decision to take the full three years to show her mourning even though she was done with mourning for him in her mind.

She turned again, brushing past him, brushing her fingers against his thigh yet again.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:26 pm

She was toying with him, he was sure of it. His eyes hooded, he was not amused. If she wanted to play dirty then he could play dirty. Brushed hair or not.

As her fingers brushed against his thigh yet again he grabbed her wrist as to stop her. He looked into those seemingly innocent eyes she had and a smirk came to his face.

"I know what you're doing woman." He said in a low voice only she would be able to hear. He then ran one of his fingers up her cheek and let his thumb brush against a strand of her ratted locks.

"Isn't your hair a little un-groomed to be playing such games?" He said through his smirk before letting her go and walking back down the hallway. He placed his hand on the sheath of his sword, striding along as if he expected her to show him her daily rounds, like nothing had just happened.

He may look like a fool, but he was a cunning man, and Xun was toying with fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 5th floor- Boarding Rooms :: Suits/High Class Guest Rooms-
Jump to: