Soruna Bathhouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:54 pm

The woman giggled softly, eyes sliding shut.

He felt uneasy because she was in mourning. It was amusing to know that after what she had heard about him from others, he felt uneasy about taking a woman that was in the final stages mourning. It didn't fit with the personality that the gossiping women had painted for Xun. But then again, neither did quite a few of the things he had done.

Xun had a feeling she was seeing a slightly different side of the man than other workers saw.

"You're a good man, Zhuyin Zhong." Even if sometimes your morals are questionable, she thought with a little smile.

That was the first time she had ever called him anything but Master Zhong. His given name sounded foreign in her soft lilting croon. She was usually so respectful; her sudden familiarity with him was a shock, even to herself.

Her fingers began stroking over her bare breasts once again.

"It'll only bother you for another three months, Master Zhong."

Back to formalities.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Zhuyin raised a brow when she let out the soft giggle. Something was funny? Xun was definitely not a typical woman. To laugh in such a soft and melodic way while discussing her dead past love indicated as much.

And then she said he was a good man. That caught him off guard more than anything else. When was the last time someone had said that of their own free will? Never? Now it was his turn to let out a soft chuckle. Prideful as he was, he knew he was not a good man. He had dome some terrible things, all justifiable in his mind, but certainty not good.

"It seems I have somehow managed to trick you, Xun Syun." He states, glancing back over at her. His eyes only remain on her's for moment before trailing back down to watch her hand on her breast.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:10 am

"Perhaps."

There was a high chance of that being the case. She knew of his less than perfect track record when it came to morals. It wasn't something that was hidden within the Bathhouse.

But then, her own morals were less than sparkling. There were things she had done or is willing to do to get what she wanted that a lot of women would cringe at. Her morals were warped. That could possibly be the reason she saw good in him. Her idea's of what made a good person were just as warped as her morals.

Or perhaps she truly did see good in him. She saw beneath what she knew of him and saw the goodness in him through the kind acts that he had bestowed upon her.

She was banking on the former of the two because she highly doubted the latter was the case.

Her fingers never gave up the gentle stroking of her bare skin as her eyes slid closed again.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:39 pm

The smile remained on his face at her response. It was a good one. She didn't fully agree or disagree. Only kept her mind open to possibilities.

He walked over to a dresser and pulled out a piece of cloth. It was a fine handkerchief, with some embodiment on it and everything. The man then walked over to Xun and sat down on the bed beside her. He held the cloth out to her.

"You can use this to clean off before your new dress arrives." He offered, again showing that he wasn't maybe all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"And still you continue 'trick' me, Master Zhong."

She reached out, her fingers caressing his larger ones as she took the cloth from him.

Xun stroked the cloth over her dirtied skin. She marvelled at the quality of the cloth. Nicer than she could easily afford. She earned a nice wage, but a fair amount of her money went to her family. The rest went into either buying personal luxuries or into savings. That 'rest' wasn't enough to buy fabrics as well-made as this, though.

She was jealous of the finer things in life that the higher ups could afford.

"Thank you."

She'd definitely have to wash this before returning it.

She shifted on the bed, pushing herself up onto her knees so she could clean herself well enough.

A bath was definitely on the agenda for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Zhuyin smiled. He was much more relaxed around her now then he was before. It wasn't often that he let himself smile in front of people. At least not that kind of smile. He'd been known to grin evilly when inflicting punishment upon those that upset him, but this smile was nothing like that.

"You can keep that Miss Xun." He said. Truth be told, he gave every women he slept with her own little embodied cloth, each one was unique in it's own way. Xun's had papaya leaves as the decorative design.

There were some occasions in which he would not give gifts to the women he slept with. If he had been having angry sex, or if he was just feeling cruel that particular day. But that wasn't the case with Xun at all.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Her eyes flickered up as she finished wiping herself.

A gift? This was her second gift from the man in less than an hour.

This was definitely a big difference to the man that the young girls that worked under her had painted a picture of in Xun's mind. She had pictured a fierce man that took what he wanted and sent the woman he'd fucked on her way.

A soft smile curled her painted blood red lips.

"Thank you, Master Zhong."
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:46 pm

There were girls that he fiercely took what he wanted and sent them along without so much as a second glance. And all of those girls would have something in common too, if Xun were to have paid close attention.

They were all pale, with long black hair.

There was a knock at the door. Zhuyin stood and walked over to answer it, again being considerate to not let whoever was there see the woman upon his bed. He didn't mind people knowing he had sex, but he respected the fact that Xun may not want someone looking upon her in such an exposed state.

It was the servant, and in his hands he held a large box, no undoubtedly containing the kimono. Zhuyin counted his change and then gave the young man a tip before sending him along his way.

It was then that the Administrative Manager locked the door once again and placed the box on the bed before Xun's feet.

"See if that is to your liking." He said, walking over to a chair by his desk and sitting down in it. He did not look away to give her privacy as she dressed. Wouldn't that be a bit silly considering the situation?

Inside the box was a kimono of a shimmering, pale, purple color. It was lovely, with a fine pattern printed upon the fabric. It was clearly a dress of some material value, not everyone would be able to afford attire like this.

He was spoiling her, this was true. But she had given herself to him willingly despite being in mourning, and she was a woman of high status. Not comparable to him, but still she was of importance. She deserved to be spoiled, at least just this once.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Xun folded the soiled cloth neatly and set it down. She'd have to take some time later to clean it well.

It was a nice gift. Something that she wouldn't let stay in such a condition as it was at the current time. She'd clean it up well.

Already she knew it would be something that she'd keep with her at all times. It was a useful gift. Something that she could easily take around with her and use in every day situations.

A practical gift was the best kind of gift in Xun's eyes.

She shuffled to the edge of the bed, letting the open kimono slip over her shoulders and pool on the bed. Another thing she'd have to wash this evening. She'd be busy after she had taken a nice long soak in a hot bath.

The lifted the lid from the box gently, letting her fingers stroke over the shimmering purple material gently; almost in fear that she would damage it somehow.

She'd never had something and nice as this before.

Trick her into thinking he was nice, indeed. These were very lavish gifts for someone that was just trying to trick her into thinking he was nice. These were the kind of gifts you bought your betrothed or your newly wed wife. They were expensive and incredibly beautiful.

Being incredibly careful, the woman lifted the kimono from the box and slid it over her shoulders, pulling it closed around herself and holding it in place as she looked down at herself, holding one leg out.

The material parted around her thigh, revealing her creamy skin. Her lips quirked upwards in amusement. That would be the ulterior motive that Zhuyin had had. With every step the woman took, she'd show flashes of her leg.

She didn't comment on the slit as she reached for the obi.

It was a beautiful kimono. She had no qualms about wearing clothing that could be as revealing as this kimono had the potential to be.

"You are truly too kind, Master Zhong."

She could never afford this kimono. The quality of it was far beyond the quality of any kimono she had ever owned. This was beyond the kind of kimono's she dreamed of having.

Her hands stroked over her torso as she marvelled at how beautiful the material was.

Once again she knew that she would be wearing this kimono again. It was too beautiful to not use again. Special occasions. She would happily wear such beautiful clothing during events and other such special occasions; no matter how many disapproving looks she received for the slit in the garment.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 am

Zhuyin's eyes flickered greedily when he saw how the slit ran up the length of the kimono.

Perfect.

Vu, his servant, had done well.

A mischievous smile crept to the man's lips.

"I shall enjoy seeing you wear it, Miss Syun." He said honestly, checking out her feminine ankle, shin, knee, and his favorite part, her thigh.

"Every time you wear it, you will be the envy of all the women present, and the desire of all the men." He concluded out loud, standing up to walk over to her. He tucked a loose strand of her messed up hair behind her ear and looked into her eyes.

"Of course, it'll be my chambers I prefer you end up in." He stated, grinning sinfully. He wasn't the jealous type. If she chose to sleep with other men that would mean absolutely nothing to the Administrative Manager. He did, after all, plan to sleep with other women, regardless of Xun and his encounter.

But he did hope that the fun they had today was not a one time thing. Oh no, Zhuyin would be perfectly happy if it happened time and time again.
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:02 pm

"Perhaps I should make it a point to wear this when you wish for my company."

She would happily wear this beautiful kimono just for him to see if he wished it. It would be an excuse to wear it.

Xun rarely found herself going to events that called for formal attire. If he called on her, that would give her a reason to wear it. She would gladly show it off to him.

Her dark eyes flickered as she watched him through her lashes. Her fingers stroked over her hips. The dress was wonderful. It clung to her chest and hips before flowing down to the floor loosely. It was definitely flattering to her petite frame.

"Master Zhong, you do know how to make a woman blush. Your tongue is made of silver."

A little smirk curled her lips upwards. "Perhaps I could be persuaded to end up in your chambers." She laid a hand on his chest, leaning up to press a kiss to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyin Zhong

Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Zhuyin smiled, his eyes flickering with pleasure at both seeing her with the kimono, and imaging her taking it off as well.

He stood straight and let her kiss his jaw, but he would be fooling himself if he said he didn't like it.

"I like that proposition." He purred, giving her backside a little smack.

"Now run along woman, you have your duties to attend to and I have mine."
Back to top Go down
Xun Syun

Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Xun gave a little squeak when she felt the man's warm hand collide with her backside, her hand curling tightly in his shirt.

She bit her lip, eyes flickering down to stare at his shirt as her cheeks heated up under the white powder paling her skin.

It took a minute for her to calm herself.

"Of course, Master Zhong." Once again she leaned up to press a kiss to his jaw, following by a small scrape of teeth. "I do hope to see you soon."

The woman pulled back to pick up her folded kimono and the cloth, holding it over her arm.

She gave a deep bow before turning towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 5th floor- Boarding Rooms :: Suits/High Class Guest Rooms-
Jump to: